4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I know what the problem was i was trying to install the new version like an update but i don't know why i couldn't with every other game it work just fine installing them like updates and that way i don't lose my saves, i hope i don't have to delete the game and the saves every time :cry:
Welp now on to the update and see what you have in store for us

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I know what the problem was i was trying to install the new version like an update but i don't know why i couldn't with every other game it work just fine installing them like updates and that way i don't lose my saves, i hope i don't have to delete the game and the saves every time :cry:
Welp now on to the update and see what you have in store for us
It's weird, I'll have to look closer to that issue, until then I hope you'll enjoy it !

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or a gallery. I always feel like I missed something every update.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or a gallery. I always feel like I missed something every update.
I'll be sure to work on a walkthrough atleast for the next update.

Just know that you got 9 animated scene in total.
ATM the main romances are chumee & Elise that you pick when you meet em'

Relax = Chumee
Polite = Elise

You also got the rest of the routes of course that work alongside those two, ofc there will be an harem route by the end

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
It is a really nice game, however a gallery and maybe a WT are really necessary, would love to see the dev providing us at least the first

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
It is a really nice game, however a gallery and maybe a WT are really necessary, would love to see the dev providing us at least the first
It's the thing I've been asked the most since v0.4's release, I'll definitly work on something for v0.5 that way no one is lost, in the meantime if you want me to help you with a special route do ask

TwistedTeddy

Jun 1, 2017
How do i mind control Eleon? I don't mind restarting the game to pick the right options, but me personally i think it would be more of a punisher if i controlled his mind, really make him my bitch for trying to kill my besty.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
How do i mind control Eleon? I don't mind restarting the game to pick the right options, but me personally i think it would be more of a punisher if i controlled his mind, really make him my bitch for trying to kill my besty.
You get it by romancing Elise, it's part of the book.

Although in that case the Mind control is more of a free ticket that allows you to keep the truth hidden while not being violant toward him

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This game is a really enjoyable for me. The perceptions of the people in this world are obviously being manipulated. We know that the manipulators see the human race as a threat, but we don't have all of the pieces yet. For one thing, it would appear that by the laws of magic in this world, that it would take an incredible amount of energy to achieve this kind of obfuscation...and you can see that the magic is straining to retain control of everyone. The MC and his companions actually (IMO) have a pretty good chance of breaking the spell, because the spell itself is under a fair amount of stress to begin with. I think the trick will be for the MC to determine where the best locations are to to disrupt the spell. It may be one location, but it could also be multiple locations that need to be taken down...much like a network. Taking out a router may put strain on a network, but the network will try to compensate for the loss of a single router by working around the loss. Eh...something to consider.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This game is a really enjoyable for me. The perceptions of the people in this world are obviously being manipulated. We know that the manipulators see the human race as a threat, but we don't have all of the pieces yet. For one thing, it would appear that by the laws of magic in this world, that it would take an incredible amount of energy to achieve this kind of obfuscation...and you can see that the magic is straining to retain control of everyone. The MC and his companions actually (IMO) have a pretty good chance of breaking the spell, because the spell itself is under a fair amount of stress to begin with. I think the trick will be for the MC to determine where the best locations are to to disrupt the spell. It may be one location, but it could also be multiple locations that need to be taken down...much like a network. Taking out a router may put strain on a network, but the network will try to compensate for the loss of a single router by working around the loss. Eh...something to consider.
Glad you enjoyed your time with the game !

Well It's an interesting way to see things, and you're right on a few things.
I can't say a lot right now without spoiling, but patch v0.5 will push the story forward and a LOT by introducing new terms, new spells, new goals a new sub plots.

The goal ATM is "Restore the truth" and v0.5 will set the cast on the solution to indeed restore it.

But the spell definitly required sacrifices and a ton of power and soon we'll know exactly what kind of sacrifice!

Although I do like the idea of networks, that could definitly make it into the game now that I think about it!

Reactions: Laziness

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Although I do like the idea of networks, that could definitly make it into the game now that I think about it!
You are welcome to the idea sir! It just struck me that if you wanted to effect an entire world you might need paths or ley lines, or some such network to direct the spell and nodes of some type to renew the spells power.

Anyways, it's a really fun game and I look forward to the next installment.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Theses are all really solid glow-ups.
Are these supposed to be how they're always supposed to look, or are they specifically for chapter 2 to represent growth?

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes