4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
just started playing...so far it feels like a great game :) but, I am sad that some scenes or things are locked coz of certain interactions and I need multiple playthroughs to see every dialogue or scenes....:(
Obviously it's the dev's choice but personally for me I think it would have been better if we didn't need to play several times on different saves to see everything

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
just started playing...so far it feels like a great game :) but, I am sad that some scenes or things are locked coz of certain interactions and I need multiple playthroughs to see every dialogue or scenes....:(
Obviously it's the dev's choice but personally for me I think it would have been better if we didn't need to play several times on different saves to see everything
It's something I've recieved a lot, glad you enjoyed it.
As for the lock decision, it might change from chapter 2, and of course the gallery is now confirmed for 0.5 or 0.5.1

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
It's something I've recieved a lot, glad you enjoyed it.
As for the lock decision, it might change from chapter 2, and of course the gallery is now confirmed for 0.5 or 0.5.1
Nice!!! Why settle for one girl when you could have them all ;)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
It's not in the tags but an harem route is definitly planned so don't worry about picking, you can pick them all !
I saw you mentioning it in previous replies but I will still need to do Chumee route on another save as I chose to date Elise on my first save :LOL:

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

The public Poll for v0.5 has opened, the Patron poll should open in a few days !

Reactions: Canade and L30

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The Beta2 has release for 10$ Patrons & more, if everything go as planned the Pre release should hit in a week allowing 5$ Patrons & more to play it !

Reactions: L30

aya404

Dec 4, 2019
Great game so far, but I have to ask - why does the game have a one second fade out/in between every transition and scene change? Even during slight character movements, like a head turning or change in facial expression, it fades completely to black for a full second and then fades back in. It's extremely distracting.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Great game so far, but I have to ask - why does the game have a one second fade out/in between every transition and scene change? Even during slight character movements, like a head turning or change in facial expression, it fades completely to black for a full second and then fades back in. It's extremely distracting.
I'm glad you could still enjoy the game !
Well that's mainly due to the lack of knowledge of Ren'py I had in 0.1 / 0.2 etc...
Starting v0.5 I use fade way less, and if I have the time I'll fix the past days to replace those long fadings !

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I got patch note/change log for v0.5, update the page whenever available.
"Patch Note:
Added over 120 new renders !

Added 2 new NSFW scenes for Himia & Mine !

Modified the custom animation & arts !

Added new sound effects, and transition to make the game feel more alive!

Added new songs

Added a Gallery ! (!) [Important note, The gallery is FULLY unlocked even if it's your first time booting the game, I highly recommend you playing atleast a single run to the end of the 1st chapter before checking it out !] Major thanks to Lain for lending me his code and his help !

Changed the font for the names, and the textbox

Changed the main menu (Thanks to MrWizard, for adding the name of the game, version & chapter!)

End of the 1st chapter : Lies."

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
thanks, for some reason i didn't see this pop up on the main page, maybe i missed it but that was kind of weird because i was looking for this specifically lol
I'll see with the uploader if he can bump the thread in the latest updates, might've forgot because I forgot to give him the changelog yesterday and since he's not active the entire day it's often delayed.
Fortunatly the kind fella just above posted it !

Reactions: L30

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Okay I hate this is my first post on this site however nothing I can do about it.

Now for the reason why I hate this to be my first post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah I know not very far into the game and already complaining. These things are making it hard for me to go far in the game there are other things that make little sense also however some can be over looked as just trying to get the game out fast. Those should have also been addressed in one of the patches. i know going back over content you have already released is a pain but needs to happen so we follow the story.

I am also willing to admit this could have happened due to me picking choices that have not been fully coded in yet so it lead me down an odd path that was not foreseen by the game dev, if this is the case you may want to make those choices not mean any thing till they are connected to the Story path better I will try to get to the end of the released content and Edit this post if the things are addressed later in the game and i have not seen them yet but that would also be another issue to look at.

Not even 30 seconds after this post and another Kill point.

The ART is Amazing the writing was bad. The writing gets better as the game goes on. The first part is hard to get though but worth it when you do. There are still little nits to pick at but if you overlook them the story that is being built here is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stronkboi
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes