4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Theses are all really solid glow-ups.
Are these supposed to be how they're always supposed to look, or are they specifically for chapter 2 to represent growth?
They're here to represent growth, at the end of v0.5 a Major event happen, and they end up in a new place that will be explored further more in v0.6 so in v0.6 to symbolyze that change in their life most of them will get a new look, although I might change Lou & give her something more to feel a bit different for Himia, and Chumee might keep her base hair or get a shorter haircut sitll not sure !

Reactions: Laziness

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
I would check Chumee with a single braid and Lou with a side-tail style.

I'm partial to long hair, so the other are fine :Kappa:

Reactions: Canade

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Why isn't this game made in unity? :unsure:
Because Ren'Py is more user-friendly and really all you need for a VN.
Just look at what happened to Midnight Paradise. That was originally unity, but the launch ended up being so wonky it was thrown back onto the Ren'Py engine and nothing of value was lost.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
As i saw new models and haircuts, why not have a option when girls reach an affection level, to change haircut or clothes ? this way we could have a "lovey-dovey shopping" session with girls who are liking/ loving us.

Any idea when the next update will come out ?

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
As i saw new models and haircuts, why not have a option when girls reach an affection level, to change haircut or clothes ? this way we could have a "lovey-dovey shopping" session with girls who are liking/ loving us.

Any idea when the next update will come out ?
I'd love to make something like that, unfortunatly that means that I would need to take 2 CGs of every dress in every possible alternative which would take way too much time unfortunatly, I'm expecting v0.5 to be released at the end of the month !

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd love to make something like that, unfortunatly that means that I would need to take 2 CGs of every dress in every possible alternative which would take way too much time unfortunatly, I'm expecting v0.5 to be released at the end of the month !
Just a thought, but is asking for help a viable option? I'm sure some of us would be willing if we were given the resources or an idea where to find them. I'm not sure if I can volunteer for myself just yet as I am currently assisting another dev in the same way, but I could look into it and see if I can make room.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Just a thought, but is asking for help a viable option? I'm sure some of us would be willing if we were given the resources or an idea where to find them. I'm not sure if I can volunteer for myself just yet as I am currently assisting another dev in the same way, but I could look into it and see if I can make room.
I'm afraid it's way more complex, basically being able to change outfit would require me to make over 30 different CG instead of 1.

Because I will need to make every alternative, Elise alone, chumee alone, Elise + Chumee, Chumee + Himia, Chumee + Vanessa, every girl etc..

And that's just waaaaay too much time, that would probably multiply my work by too much for that feature to be worth it unfortunatly, but thanks for the suggestion & help proposal !

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm afraid it's way more complex, basically being able to change outfit would require me to make over 30 different CG instead of 1.

Because I will need to make every alternative, Elise alone, chumee alone, Elise + Chumee, Chumee + Himia, Chumee + Vanessa, every girl etc..

And that's just waaaaay too much time, that would probably multiply my work by too much for that feature to be worth it unfortunatly, but thanks for the suggestion & help proposal !
That's what I'm saying, split the work across multiple people. That would turn the the time it takes to do 30 renders by one person into the time it would take to do 6, for example, if you were to seek five people to help.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
That's what I'm saying, split the work across multiple people. That would turn the the time it takes to do 30 renders by one person into the time it would take to do 6, for example, if you were to seek five people to help.
I still doubt this is possible, getting 5 person to work for free while being really synchro is a bit weird.
Honestly I'd rather work on my own, it's faster and I feel safer, thanks for the suggestion though!

Reactions: alex2011

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
lol if the dev put different outfits for the girls that would be waaaaay to much work imagine if he put 2 outfits for each girl that means he have to render each scene with 2 outfits that's too much

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
lol if the dev put different outfits for the girls that would be waaaaay to much work imagine if he put 2 outfits for each girl that means he have to render each scene with 2 outfits that's too much
I wish I could do it honestly, but time wise you need to think about every possible combinaisons.
Which would basically mean over 42 CGs for a single scene, that's way too much, although if you want to suggest something for the new models I'm totally up to try things out to improve the new outfits !

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Definitely too much for one person, it's already a large amount just to do the work for what is already planned.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes