4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Okay I hate this is my first post on this site however nothing I can do about it.

Now for the reason why I hate this to be my first post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah I know not very far into the game and already complaining. These things are making it hard for me to go far in the game there are other things that make little sense also however some can be over looked as just trying to get the game out fast. Those should have also been addressed in one of the patches. i know going back over content you have already released is a pain but needs to happen so we follow the story.

I am also willing to admit this could have happened due to me picking choices that have not been fully coded in yet so it lead me down an odd path that was not foreseen by the game dev, if this is the case you may want to make those choices not mean any thing till they are connected to the Story path better I will try to get to the end of the released content and Edit this post if the things are addressed later in the game and i have not seen them yet but that would also be another issue to look at.

Not even 30 seconds after this post and another Kill point.

The ART is Amazing the writing is bad.
It's important to note that previous updates usually are sometime fitting strangely with the story, it's due to two things.

1 : Story development

2 : The context itself

To end this post I'll just say that
The critique is appreciated, it's always appreciated, and I'll take note of it, although most of it is well, planned I'll even take a small part of the next update to explain what happened in the first chapter, and I'll surely provide clear informations about what happened.

Last edited:

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Okay so we as readers and players are not to Follow along with the story in a normal way. Well with that in mind i am going to give this another shot because as I said great art.

The Goblin thing makes more sense viewed that way.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I have a question about the 'voice in my head' or The Arbiter, the Arbiter asked me if I still believe in my old statement. Would that make a difference later on into the game, or was it just a self-reflection after the event that happened with Himia's brother and Vanessa?

Keep up the great work Stronkboi, I'm loving the characters, story and the music so far.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I have a question about the 'voice in my head' or The Arbiter, the Arbiter asked me if I still believe in my old statement. Would that make a difference later on into the game, or was it just a self-reflection after the event that happened with Himia's brother and Vanessa?

Keep up the great work Stronkboi, I'm loving the characters, story and the music so far.
Well that statement is to see if the player still believe in peace or not, and yeah it has an impact on the karma !

The arbiter also reacts differently depending on how you acted with Himia's brother AND Vanessa.

If you accept peace, while threatening Eleon he will react to that etc...

I'm really glad that you enjoy the game, I'm doing my best to provide good quality, and I'm really proud to see that It paid off !

Reactions: Zontany and L30

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
How far into the game does the [Two sentences - two second fadeout/in] last. It's driving me crazy!

I think you should go back and change it for future usage. I read somewhere you stopped doing it, but for new players (like me) it's infuriating.

It's like someone's visually slapping me on the back of the head every few seconds!

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't played the update yet but i know it's going to be good i have a save for each LI and that made me curious,I have a question regarding this theme there's going to be bad consequences if you cheat on some of the girls?? For example if you are with Elise and then you star a relationship with Vanessa, i ask this not only in regards of all the saves i have lol but also to see if there's going to be consequences, for much that i love a good old harem game i think a little drama (not too much) it's always needed in my opinion,maybe i don't want the game to be easy in that aspect, for example if one player wants to have a harem ending make it difficult.
Anyway that's my question and some thoughts I have regarding the game i will play the update today and give my opinion as well.
btw if all goes well this weekend I'm going to support you on patreon this game deserve it, it's too bad that my financial situation isn't better or i could support a lot of good games around here but yours is definitely one of the best in my opinion.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I haven't played the update yet but i know it's going to be good i have a save for each LI and that made me curious,I have a question regarding this theme there's going to be bad consequences if you cheat on some of the girls?? For example if you are with Elise and then you star a relationship with Vanessa, i ask this not only in regards of all the saves i have lol but also to see if there's going to be consequences, for much that i love a good old harem game i think a little drama (not too much) it's always needed in my opinion,maybe i don't want the game to be easy in that aspect, for example if one player wants to have a harem ending make it difficult.
Anyway that's my question and some thoughts I have regarding the game i will play the update today and give my opinion as well.
btw if all goes well this weekend I'm going to support you on patreon this game deserve it, it's too bad that my financial situation isn't better or i could support a lot of good games around here but yours is definitely one of the best in my opinion.
Hey !

So starting chapter 2, sort of, during chapter 2 the rules change and you're able to bond with every girl and even get in a relationship, although if you romanced Chumee or Elise, the game acknowledges it and use it in conversations.

Of course the girls won't just 'be ok with it'
You need a specific row of karma to begin the harem route !
And even with the karma needed you need to play it smooth to ease the girls into that idea.

It's important to have a little drama, the girls are not just objects they're living being, they feel, they doubt, they love, and that should be felt through their behaviour !

I'm glad that you think the game deserves financial support!

How far into the game does the [Two sentences - two second fadeout/in] last. It's driving me crazy!

I think you should go back and change it for future usage. I read somewhere you stopped doing it, but for new players (like me) it's infuriating.

It's like someone's visually slapping me on the back of the head every few seconds!
I know, and I'm terribly sorry for that, I stopped using fades near 0.3 so day 5 / 4.
Of course I'll take care of it for the next update because it's really annoying and I totally understand it !

Reactions: L30 and Zenithtb

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I slept on this, I hadn’t picked this up till this latest update

Very enjoyable so far, I was also going to point out how the Lou introduction scene was confusing but having read the devs explanation it makes sense to me and I’m satisfied with it

I wanted to do an evil play through but I didnt want to hurt the snow elf girl so true neutral for me I guess

One thing though you can’t drop a line like elf ears are sensitive and not have the MC tease them there ha ha

Hope you put a scene like that in the future

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I slept on this, I hadn’t picked this up till this latest update

Very enjoyable so far, I was also going to point out how the Lou introduction scene was confusing but having read the devs explanation it makes sense to me and I’m satisfied with it

I wanted to do an evil play through but I didnt want to hurt the snow elf girl so true neutral for me I guess

One thing though you can’t drop a line like elf ears are sensitive and not have the MC tease them there ha ha

Hope you put a scene like that in the future
The funny thing is that I was just thinking about it while writing 0.6, honestly I'm already a bit advanced in 0.6, and I remembered previous update and I was like "Wait, elves ears are supposed to be sensitive... how did I not did something with it until now?"

So I do have a few ideas with Himia and Elise for 0.6 for that !

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I started yesterday and I'm liking it a lot...the girls especially Vanessa and Elise are very cute and beautiful

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Damn what was that at the end lul
I can't wait to see how the karma system affects the game, btw in the gallery in Chumee page 3 scenes are missing did i miss something or it's a bug??

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Damn what was that at the end lul
I can't wait to see how the karma system affects the game, btw in the gallery in Chumee page 3 scenes are missing did i miss something or it's a bug??
Yeah the end was quite abrubt but that was what I was looking for

It's totally normal for the 3rd & 2nd page to not have anything, basically the pages are coded, but they're empty, I forgot to remove them when I made the build !

Reactions: L30

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Me I think the MC will be

While that is just my guess I have been right about these thing more then not a few Writers/Authors throw me for a loop Brandon Sanderson being one of them. Has not run into one in the VN scene YET.

If I am right don't change anything even if your readers know where you are going the path there is still up to you.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Just a few comments this time.

The episode felt a bit rushed, but then again there was a chase sequence and that means you have to go at a fast pace in order to maintain a certain level of suspense.

The ending felt a bit disjointed, we went from the big teleport to put us somewhere near the dwarven nation, to a tavern scene that wrapped the update up in a summary format for the characters. It felt like there should have been something between the two scenes. Perhaps that will be seen in a flashback in the next episode, or maybe it was just really uneventful and was skipped to avoid slowing the pace.

I knew the principal was bad, but it's now pretty apparent that she is down right evil. I haven't seen any redeeming qualities in her at all. But then again, we still haven't what her motivation is, unless it is purely racial bigotry. If it is bigotry we don't know what caused her to feel this way, was she taught this by her family, did she have some sort event in the past that triggered it, or is she just an evil bitch? Maybe we will find out more later.

While it would be fun to just try to kill 'em all, I'm trying to go the defender route, but the cult is really making it hard. I'm trying to go for a more tolerant ending, but I will replay this sometime as a vengeful bastard. Yep, this game does have replay possibilities.

Lastly, it was interesting to see how they could pool their magic to achieve greater results. It looked like they could do it both spontaneously and (for lack of a better word) ritualisticly. The ritualistic way wasn't a surprise really, but the way they could do it on the fly, so to speak, in the escape from the school I hadn't expected. It makes me wonder if there is a danger or risk involved with pooling magic spontaneously?

So in summary, a pretty satisfying update overall. Definitely learned some things, but that also lead to new questions. I suppose there is only one real complaint...there wasn't enough Chumee...you can never have too much Chumee. :) Looking forward to the next update!

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Just a few comments this time.

The episode felt a bit rushed, but then again there was a chase sequence and that means you have to go at a fast pace in order to maintain a certain level of suspense.

The ending felt a bit disjointed, we went from the big teleport to put us somewhere near the dwarven nation, to a tavern scene that wrapped the update up in a summary format for the characters. It felt like there should have been something between the two scenes. Perhaps that will be seen in a flashback in the next episode, or maybe it was just really uneventful and was skipped to avoid slowing the pace.

I knew the principal was bad, but it's now pretty apparent that she is down right evil. I haven't seen any redeeming qualities in her at all. But then again, we still haven't what her motivation is, unless it is purely racial bigotry. If it is bigotry we don't know what caused her to feel this way, was she taught this by her family, did she have some sort event in the past that triggered it, or is she just an evil bitch? Maybe we will find out more later.

While it would be fun to just try to kill 'em all, I'm trying to go the defender route, but the cult is really making it hard. I'm trying to go for a more tolerant ending, but I will replay this sometime as a vengeful bastard. Yep, this game does have replay possibilities.

Lastly, it was interesting to see how they could pool their magic to achieve greater results. It looked like they could do it both spontaneously and (for lack of a better word) ritualisticly. The ritualistic way wasn't a surprise really, but the way they could do it on the fly, so to speak, in the escape from the school I hadn't expected. It makes me wonder if there is a danger or risk involved with pooling magic spontaneously?

So in summary, a pretty satisfying update overall. Definitely learned some things, but that also lead to new questions. I suppose there is only one real complaint...there wasn't enough Chumee...you can never have too much Chumee. :) Looking forward to the next update!
Hey, so I'll answer that post in small parts.

Reactions: Ghostdanser and L30

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, so I'll answer that post in small parts.
Thank you very much for the response!

I missed where the principal said she lost her husband...now I will have to replay a bit to see if I missed anything else. In this game replays are worth the effort. And I probably won't be able to go pure defender route, I'm sure at some point I will decide go ballistic on some bad guy, it is inevitable. And don't take the comment about Chumee too seriously, she's adorable and I want more content for her, but all of the characters are interesting and have distinct personalities...which is a testament to the quality of the game.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes