4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
@ Stronkboi

Okay, you answered a few of my comments already in some previous posts so I won't worry about addressing them.

I only saw a few english errors while playing, but while I was not paying too much attention, trying to focus on the story, I didn't think they were game or immersion breaking. The are something that you might was to address eventually, but like I said, not game breaking.

The harem tag is what drew me in, so hopefully by paying attention to what the girls say and do we can move toward that end. I hate it when I have to rely on a guide to get me where I want to be. While I do prefer action/rpg games over V/N's yours presents a good story, and I think you've got the ability to bring it to completion, so I'll be keeping an eye on this game, and maybe when I have an income again, I'll even throw money your way.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
@ Stronkboi

Okay, you answered a few of my comments already in some previous posts so I won't worry about addressing them.

I only saw a few english errors while playing, but while I was not paying too much attention, trying to focus on the story, I didn't think they were game or immersion breaking. The are something that you might was to address eventually, but like I said, not game breaking.

The harem tag is what drew me in, so hopefully by paying attention to what the girls say and do we can move toward that end. I hate it when I have to rely on a guide to get me where I want to be. While I do prefer action/rpg games over V/N's yours presents a good story, and I think you've got the ability to bring it to completion, so I'll be keeping an eye on this game, and maybe when I have an income again, I'll even throw money your way.

Good Luck!
Hey there !
I'm really glad that you think the story is good.

I asked the uploader to add the "Harem" tag because from 0.6 the harem part of the game will be felt a bit more.

Basically each days will work like that :

Intro

Morning phase = Spend time with any girl you want from the girls you can select you can get the same amont of pts for each at each event.
(Each girl gets a set of event.)
Story transition

Evening Phase = same as morning phase, but with the girls that were not available the morning, same rule.

Story transition & End of the day.

While it may actually sound a bit short, it's actually even more beefy than previous updates, since instead of following a straight line the story will have even more branches.

ATM in the code every girl has the same amount of pts starting 0.6, although the fact that you romanced either Elise, or Chumee, or accepted to be Mine's mate etc... will play in the story as each of these romances had a variable.

For now I wrote the introduction, the morning phase and half of the story transition for the middle of the update !

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Stronkboi
So I was initially taken in by the corruption tag and the talk of manipulating minds in the overview, and while it hasn't been as prevalent as I was expecting, the story has gripped me enough to still want to keep an eye on it (though I'll still hope the mind control skill you learn has more lewd uses in the future). The story and the girls are very original in my opinion, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. I wish I could support the game financially, but I'm currently in between jobs and don't have the money to spare.

There are some instances where the spelling is incorrect, but not enough to be an issue for me. It's infrequent enough and not to the point where I can't tell what the misspelled word should be. As someone said earlier though, it should be corrected at some point though. I know that even big business games can miss things (I've found a typo in an Xbox 360 game before).

Looking at your last post, will v0.6 be one where the game saves won't carry over (or at least to some degree) and there will be some preset stats for the girls? Or did I misread that?

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Stronkboi
So I was initially taken in by the corruption tag and the talk of manipulating minds in the overview, and while it hasn't been as prevalent as I was expecting, the story has gripped me enough to still want to keep an eye on it (though I'll still hope the mind control skill you learn has more lewd uses in the future). The story and the girls are very original in my opinion, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. I wish I could support the game financially, but I'm currently in between jobs and don't have the money to spare.

There are some instances where the spelling is incorrect, but not enough to be an issue for me. It's infrequent enough and not to the point where I can't tell what the misspelled word should be. As someone said earlier though, it should be corrected at some point though. I know that even big business games can miss things (I've found a typo in an Xbox 360 game before).

Looking at your last post, will v0.6 be one where the game saves won't carry over (or at least to some degree) and there will be some preset stats for the girls? Or did I misread that?
Hey I'm glad that you still enjoyed the story, despise the small lack of Corruption elements.

As for the saves, they will be compatible !
Basically, all the girls stats are brought to 20.

Of course, the game will remember who you romanced before since I added a lot of variables in the code, so don't worry about it!

So as always just download the new update and play it normally you should be good!
As for the typo & spelling I'm fixing it every update thanks to nice Proof readers !

Reactions: L30

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This game really took me by surprise in how much I enjoyed it. The story is compelling, the girls are incredibly cute, and it's hitting many of my preferences. It may sound greedy but I hope there is future content with Chumee's sisters and maybe a sexy Dwarven lass once we reach their kingdom. Regardless keep up the excellent work and...Chumee is best girl :D

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This game really took me by surprise in how much I enjoyed it. The story is compelling, the girls are incredibly cute, and it's hitting many of my preferences. It may sound greedy but I hope there is future content with Chumee's sisters and maybe a sexy Dwarven lass once we reach their kingdom. Regardless keep up the excellent work and...Chumee is best girl :D
"Chumee's sisters"
"Sexy dwarven"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you will love the update I'm working on then !

Either way, really glad that you had a good time with the game !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

Public update !

Dev update 03/03/2020

Hey there !
A New month, a new public update !
So, how is the development going ?
I'm making good progress, I finished one of the latest scene a few minutes ago, and things are going smoothly, the only things left to do are, one general scene, and an "hang out" scene for the girls that were not available in the morning!

and also, another scene a bit more "classified" to conclude the update !
Chapter 2, should be longer than chapter 1 since it will begin to conclude some stories, start new ones, and overall highly progress on the main plot which is, why the armaggeddon was used, and by whom.

So as the group finally arrives to the latest dwarven settlement, the ambiance of the game will feel a bit more fantasy, more celtic, I used a lot more celtic songs, to fit each scene, I also spent more time on working on the light of each scenes, so overall it should feel more clean !

Chapter 2 is also the occasion to truly start romances path, giving characters more romantic moment, finish exposing Ophelia's backstory, and progressing.

More wholesome and "everyday" life moments for more realistic moments, and finally, actual progress when it comes to spells !
New ones, existing ones will be reused in the coming updates, some will be upgraded.

I want the MC to actually progress, depending on your actions of course !
Either way, I'm still aimng for a public release around the 10th of March.

I hope that you will all enjoy this update, I always have fun making them, even though sometimes I take it a bit slowly, I insist on providing content coming from passion !

Thanks for sticking around, and have an amazing day / evening / night !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
0.6 Is now available for 5$ Patrons & more !

The Pre release still lacks minor stuff like custom arts, teaser for 0.7 a few typos that I have yet to fix, and the new scenes that I need to add in the gallery !

The full release should have everything and should be available in 3 days !

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
@Stronkboi

The change log notes some changes to the start of the game, as well as new renders, so I'm going to most likely replay on this new version. My question is the decisions I make personally like ideas on war etc will they have only an effect on me, or will they impact the girls too? I'm assuming how dark and brooding you get may affect relationship views, but wanted to know if the harem path was assured as long as you spend time/invest in the various girls?

Thanks for the update, more to come after I play it.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe this has already been mentioned and I missed it, but how is your karma intended to impact the game? I had gotten True Neutral at the end of chapter 1. I assume there's at least a "good" and "evil" karma path too, but are they broken down into subcategories resulting in more than those 3 possibilities?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I enjoyed the update. I didn't trust Valoria when she first showed up, I thought she was someone working with the principal. Now, I kind of trust her, but I still have my doubts. I'm wondering has the cultist changed Himia's brother's memories as she feared has already happened. Will we be able to tell the other girls we love them in the future? During chapter 1, if you talked to Elise during the beach scene you were able to go down the love route, but the option with Chumee is blocked for the time being (can't declare your love in chapter 2). I'm guessing the same thing happens if we left with Chumee after the beach scene. I haven't continued my 2nd saved file where I left with Chumee.

Keep up the great work, Stronkboi.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Hi! Loved the game in previous versions, but decided to let some time pass since i really wanted to experience more of it :D

Are there more scenes with Chumee since v0.3?
Loved the thicc green gal.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
@Stronkboi

The change log notes some changes to the start of the game, as well as new renders, so I'm going to most likely replay on this new version. My question is the decisions I make personally like ideas on war etc will they have only an effect on me, or will they impact the girls too? I'm assuming how dark and brooding you get may affect relationship views, but wanted to know if the harem path was assured as long as you spend time/invest in the various girls?

Thanks for the update, more to come after I play it.
Hey, just saw your DM, I'll check it out once I'm done answering here.

So, if your karma is too dark, you might close some relationships, for now even if you got full chaotic evil, you still can keep your karma up.

As the story progress, the girls will begin to look at you differently, for now it has little impact, but for an instance Himia's route has a lot of karma variable.

The Harem ending should be reachable if by the end of the last chapter of the game you get a karma that goes from Good to Neutral.

Thanks for update
Thanks for playing it !
Maybe this has already been mentioned and I missed it, but how is your karma intended to impact the game? I had gotten True Neutral at the end of chapter 1. I assume there's at least a "good" and "evil" karma path too, but are they broken down into subcategories resulting in more than those 3 possibilities?
You have 5 karma possibilities, Good, Neutral towards good, Neutral, Neutral towards Evil, and Evil.
Overall 4 major choices in chapter 1 determine your karma.

I enjoyed the update. I didn't trust Valoria when she first showed up, I thought she was someone working with the principal. Now, I kind of trust her, but I still have my doubts. I'm wondering has the cultist changed Himia's brother's memories as she feared has already happened. Will we be able to tell the other girls we love them in the future? During chapter 1, if you talked to Elise during the beach scene you were able to go down the love route, but the option with Chumee is blocked for the time being (can't declare your love in chapter 2). I'm guessing the same thing happens if we left with Chumee after the beach scene. I haven't continued my 2nd saved file where I left with Chumee.

Keep up the great work, Stronkboi.
Well, that's exactly what I did for chapter 2,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! Loved the game in previous versions, but decided to let some time pass since i really wanted to experience more of it :D

Are there more scenes with Chumee since v0.3?
Loved the thicc green gal.
I think Chumee got 1 or two scenes from v0.3, she mostly got wholesome content in 0.6, and I confirmed that she will get some animations for 0.7 !

I'm really glad that you all enjoyed the update, it is the biggest payoff for a dev to see people enjoying your work and following it, so thanks to you all for giving that game a shot !

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Stronkboi I think it's about time I gave this a play. wouldn't you agree?

edit: we november bros XD (accounts created in november)

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
hello i have a lots of text without image like when they enter in the drawf cave is black and just the text

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes