4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I made some good progress on V0.2 i'm Half way through it.

Although i'm wondering How do you guys feel about Pregnancy in that kind of game.

I intend ToU to have multiple ending depending of your romances, with 6 girls (I might add more but I'm not sure yet)
And I planned Pregnancy stuff for each route.

How do you feel about it, is it something that you would enjoy, not really like or that you wouldn't care about ?
I dont mind it

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
If you can actually get me to stop and read the dialogue in this kind of game, you are doing something very right!
Hits me right in the heart lad thanks, If anything I want to suck the player in a good story, with appealing characters, I know that It might not be perfect, but if you have a good time and if at the end of each update you're wondering "What happens next", then I fullfilled my main criteria !

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Small boobs means an auto try for me, dev asked about pregnancy, a turn off for me but as long as you keep them breasts petite and perky not a deal breaker, give em massive tits and i'll just delete

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
If anything I want to suck the player in a good story, with appealing characters, I know that It might not be perfect, but if you have a good time and if at the end of each update you're wondering "What happens next", then I fullfilled my main criteria !
Thanks Stronkboi , Is surprising to see a DEV who want to suck the player, usually is the other way.
Jokes aside, the game looks really cute, especially that Yoshi Girl (sorry too much DBZ Abridged) and more important the story is promising.
So, great work! i really can`t wait for the next update.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Thanks Stronkboi , Is surprising to see a DEV who want to suck the player, usually is the other way.
Jokes aside, the game looks really cute, especially that Yoshi Girl (sorry too much DBZ Abridged) and more important the story is promising.
So, great work! i really can`t wait for the next update.
I'm glad you had a nice time!

Small boobs means an auto try for me, dev asked about pregnancy, a turn off for me but as long as you keep them breasts petite and perky not a deal breaker, give em massive tits and i'll just delete
Dw the Pregnancy is absolutly not forced, it might just be a simple choice in the end of each route.

And yeah I like my characters to be diverse, I try to avoid Juggs, because they're often boner killers, I just try to get between Smol & Medium, sometimes a bit larger, I think that in the main cast the girls with the biggest breast might be Vanessa, & Ophalia which has yet to be introduced ! (The blond girl in the banner.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Between horny goblins in heat and cute elf girls with sensitive ears (I really hope he takes advantage of that later), this looks good to me so far. I have to say though, I wasn't expecting reassuring the cute elf girl about her body to immediately go to 'humans are monsters'.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I wasn't expecting reassuring the cute elf girl about her body to immediately go to 'humans are monsters'.
It was a bit of a jump to do that.
Elise is ashamed of her race, but she doesn't know why yet, she just know that humans are innocent.
And that is confirmed in the end of Day 3
But I'm glad you enjoyed it!

This guy mentions JoJo in this, and that is all I need to keep playing.
Gotta honor the best stuff boyo, We're mans of culture after all!
1570094141517.png

Themesticles

Dec 17, 2018
So far really good! I am curious to see what other magic will be shown in the future. The fire spell scene was interesting, but aside from different dialogue, I feel there wasn't much difference between each emotion you could choose.

Regardless though, the Elise route has me captivated and I can't wait to see more!

Keep up the good work!

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So far really good! I am curious to see what other magic will be shown in the future. The fire spell scene was interesting, but aside from different dialogue, I feel there wasn't much difference between each emotion you could choose.

Regardless though, the Elise route has me captivated and I can't wait to see more!

Keep up the good work!
The scene itself is mainly to show that the form of the spell takes form from the feelings, that particular scene probably won't have a serious impact on the story, but it's made to tell the player that, sometimes depending on the emotion of a scene, spells can change !

You might be able to experience that in v0.3 since I started writing the script !

I'm fine. For now It was easy to follow all the rutes available. But I don't think I could remember everthing when the game gets bigger
I agree, I personally remember everything because well, I wrote it, but a Walkthrough might be useful, I'll work on one for v0.3.

Damn i can't choose between goblin girl or neko
I'll introduce Mine (The cat girl) in v0.3 Alongside Ophelia, maybe you'll be able to make up your mind after meeting her !

Reactions: BadMotivator

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Just one question. Is the goblin content in the game yet?
Yeah, since v0.1, the Only girls lacking content for now (NSFW wise) are Mine (Catgirl) Himia (White haired elf) & Ophelia (Blond)

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes