4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
1625928146225.png

^
^
The new banner would be nice if the thread could be edited to include it !

Patch note :

Fixed an issue that prevented the player to see some scenes.

Fixed an issue that prevented the player to access the gallery

Fixed EVERY TYPO in the game up to 0.9

Adjusted and modified some renders.

Here are the link of 0.9.2

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can't wait until the new update. I want to see how everyone has grown since the MC died and resurrected. I also kinda want to see how the city of Al'Bess looks like. It's crazy how different Chumee, her sisters, and Vanessa look.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Can't wait until the new update. I want to see how everyone has grown since the MC died and resurrected. I also kinda want to see how the city of Al'Bess looks like. It's crazy how different Chumee, her sisters, and Vanessa look.
I'm working on an official Al'Bess map right now, with 0.10 you'll explore a bit the city while having a glimpse at other characters

Reactions: Zontany

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Tales Of Unity [v0.9.2] [Stronkboi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,91 GB / 305 MB - Tales_Of_Unity-0.9.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,9 GB / 287 MB - Tales_Of_Unity-0.9.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Yesterday evening I started playing ToU for the first time. Thanks to the interesting story and wonderful characters, I just had to know what was going to happen next. This morning I was at the end of the current story :whistle:
Thank you very much for this great experience!
Since I live only 50km away from the Feldberg, I somehow felt "at home" when I arrived at Nelsie´s :cool:

For my taste, I just miss a little more time for the romantic development of all LIs.
Despite my inner demon, everything goes too fast for me...
Instead of jumping straight to sex, I would appreciate being able to use seduction.
(Kissing, holding hands, caressing and so on -> and after that SEX)

But hey, that's really just a little problem that reflects my personal taste.
I like the humor, I love Stronk's appearances and dialogues.
I love the whole game!

Zeldinor

Apr 23, 2018
Assassin Chumee is awesome; looking forward to seeing more of that. Also had the first moral choice I felt conflicted about; I typically favor the "good" choices, just because that feels more "me", but I honestly wanted to kill that bastard in this last update. Not sure which I'll consider canon yet...

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
For my taste, I just miss a little more time for the romantic development of all LIs.
Despite my inner demon, everything goes too fast for me...
Instead of jumping straight to sex, I would appreciate being able to use seduction.
(Kissing, holding hands, caressing and so on -> and after that SEX)
Maybe even.. intertwining fingers? :love:
jujutsu-kaisen-jujutsu.gif

Or would that be just too lewd?

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
There will be more romantic interactions without H content, it was planned for the very beginning of the game but eh, when you begin something you often have trouble following a plan !

I don't know if it'll be in 0.10, lately I'm barely able to work, therefore there are 2 possibilities on the release date

1 : I release 0.10 incomplete beginning of september and follow the monthly schedule of getting an update out every month.

Or 2 : I take more time to proprely finish it, but it may actually take longer, both option seem good to me, I do tend to line towards 1 as it fits my new schedule.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
The ending for sure, Idk if I'll add some before that though, but y'know might happen, avoidable ofc I know that it's not everybody's thing !
If there isn't a horde of little goblins and succubi from Chumee and Louise running around by the end I'm gonna throw a fit.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
before september :cry::cry::cry:
I'm terribly sorry, I'll talk about it in a patreon post after the release, but tl;dr I've burned out after making too many animations, that alongside some family issues.
I still want to get the update out this week.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes