VN Ren'Py Abandoned Talk Tonight [v0.1] [Sourei Art and Concept]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Placed on watch list as seems short release And lack of seemingly needed tags/planned tags. I Will keep my eyes on this 1 !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I blinked and seem to have missed what happened.

I gotta be honest, it wasn't worth downloading. A handful of renders for an intro that showed me nothing. If you're going to grab peoples interest you need to put out a lot more than that. I wouldn't even call that a scene nevermind an acceptable intro.

Sure i'm being overly critical but you are wanting to grab peoples attention which puts you in competition with every other dev here and some of them put in a ton of work.

an intro should give people downloading an idea of the characters and the basics of the plot at the very least. This told us their names, one of them has nightmares the end.

Last edited:

CoffeeNation

Oct 9, 2018
Waiting for incest patch. :sneaky:
At least this guy is not only in patreon, the banhammer of incest games.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Talk Tonight [v0.1] [Sourei Art and Concept]

Download Apk: , Pixeldrain

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Short choppy dialogue that was accurate but had little flow or relatable use of actual conversation, art was good, as far as the story well nothing has really happened yet. So I guess the entire thing fits my first impression short and choppy. Usually players like to have a decent amount of content before providing quality feedback. I would love to see more and maybe a little input about overall dialogue from native english speakers other than that I think you have a decent start to a story but it's still too early to be sure.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Make sure you set enough time to play it through properly.

If you're watching TV, you should be able to fit it in during an ad break.
All right then going to play it during MGS3's ladder or Sephiroth summoning Supernova

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Thee is no content yet worth mention but the love interests do seem promising.
We need pregnancy tag at once!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes