BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1678051385827.png

Overview:
Our hero will have to choose between saving his marriage or moving on and choosing a new path.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-03-05
Developer: Sourei Art and Concept -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png hg_image1dd.png screenshot0004.png hg_image2dd.png scn_rmb_hide4.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalkTonight-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I dunno why some devs keep doing this but it keeps getting more and more annoying. Releasing 0.1 games that are not even like 2 minutes long leaves such a bad taste. It's also fairly deceptive because half of the images you see in the OP that are supposed to advertise the game aren't "actually" part of the game, they are just hidden images you unlock by clicking on stuff and not actual scenes.

Anyway if this game was at least 5 times longer than it was than maybe i could say something nice, otherwise it's just an obvious attempt to get a patreon out as quickly as possible so that they can start getting some money while there is nothing of substance to show for it.

This might as well just have been a menu screen with nothing else.
An overly short overview, an overly short "game" and it turns out to be hunt and click?
Fuck that! Ignored.
Where's the Android port's my friends?? ✌
Who in their right mind would bother spending an hour of their time transferring, editing, and uploading a "game" that's 2 minutes long?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

That background is 100% sure in Spain. To be more precise, in the city of Zaragoza :cool:.

I can even name the street if you want :LUL:.

It must be much quicker than rendering 3D settings, but I've never liked this type of choice by game devs, especially when it's so obvious that the models have been pasted on top of a real photo.

Nerdy comments aside, the game's dev should provide way more information about it. The one-sentence overview raises some suspicions.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Talk Tonight [v0.1] [Sourei Art and Concept]

Download Apk: ,

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It must be much quicker than rendering 3D settings, but I've never liked this type of choice by game devs, especially when it's so obvious that the models have been pasted on top of a real photo.
They were on their honeymoon, doing it in all corners of the city. Ah, young love :love:.......:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes