• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I see. I tried the non-compressed one from Nopy, and Mega, and both didn't have the .sh file, so I thought it might have been placed elsewhere.
Well - reading the actual file, there is nothing in it that specifically points to that game. So you should be able to use any of the SH files from a different RenPy game and put it in that main folder and use it.
Oh you may need to rename it 'TTII.sh' - not sure if that matters or not.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Well - reading the actual file, there is nothing in it that specifically points to that game. So you should be able to use any of the SH files from a different RenPy game and put it in that main folder and use it.
Doesn't seem like it. Downloaded the compressed version and then moved over just the .sh file, and there were other files missing. It seems that the uncompressed version doesn't have the linux files for some reason.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Doesn't seem like it. Downloaded the compressed version and then moved over just the .sh file, and there were other files missing. It seems that the uncompressed version doesn't have the linux files for some reason.
Play the compressed one, unless you have an absurdly detailed video card/monitor you will not notice a difference.
(I typically play the compressed versions when I can)

Reactions: nes0

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 7 Final (fixed some missing images, re-download please)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Great job nes0 this was enjoyable and didn't overstay its welcome. I do have a question tho. Did the main character ever figure out the stone was the cause or was that sheer dumb luck?

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
great game, realy loved it. im a litle sad its over.
are you starting a new game now?
No, I'm not planning the development of a new game at the moment: finish this one was a demanding task, I'm really spent at the moment.
Also I don't want to start a new one when I feel there's a very high probablility I cannot have time/resources to complete it. Keep in mind this is just an hobby for me (I earned less than 100$ from donation, so I doubt I could transform it into a real job...)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
No, I'm not planning the development of a new game at the moment: finish this one was a demanding task, I'm really spent at the moment.
Also I don't want to start a new one when I feel there's a very high probablility I cannot have time/resources to complete it. Keep in mind this is just an hobby for me (I earned less than 100$ from donation, so I doubt I could transform it into a real job...)
You should think about opening a Patreon or SubscribeStar
Just give it a try

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
You should think about opening a Patreon or SubscribeStar
Just give it a try
Nope, I hate Patreon policies. Also people that what to donate to me can already use BuyMeACoffee, I don't see how adding a more expensive collection system may help me.
The truth is that to earn real money I need to do a better job (game quality, marketing and so on...) and I cannot afford that. I'm not complaining, just reflecting on the situation: I cannot invest more time in this "business" so of course is not profitable, and doing it for fun isn't suitable at the moment (maybe in the future, who knows?).

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Nope, I hate Patreon policies. Also people that what to donate to me can already use BuyMeACoffee, I don't see how adding a more expensive collection system may help me.
The truth is that to earn real money I need to do a better job (game quality, marketing and so on...) and I cannot afford that. I'm not complaining, just reflecting on the situation: I cannot invest more time in this "business" so of course is not profitable, and doing it for fun isn't suitable at the moment (maybe in the future, who knows?).
Well I hope I get to see your work again in some form either as a game, comics or even just pinups because this game was just so good and the girls and situations were just fucking hot.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Was a fun game, with a nice ending.
Somehow I have the feeling there was once more planned.

Thanks for making the game and sharing it,

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
All this needs is mc installing a progressive slate while cucking the hell out of the formerly rich bastards who used to control the ward. Then he can get interviewed on Cucks News and have the dipshit arayan teleprompter reader break down on air and admit that the network is a facist proproganda brainwashing machine.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes