blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i was a little unsure of it, but gave it a go anyway despite it being 0.1 because i like the subject matter. ;) and oh my god. this scene, what an awesome surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reminds of another little guilty pleasure game i play and watch, that wasn't the best game, but man had some great scenes. love me a bit of /f bullying (guy or girls on /f, i'm equal opportunity), forced exhibitionism, maybe some blackmail, humiliation. mmm mmm keep it coming.

Reactions: fbass

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
An interesting game but a few scenes felt repetitive. There are a few scenes that do have the girl get naked, hide from someone, get so turned on she masturbates, and she ends up getting carried away masturbating so that someone sees her.

Also a few scenes in the beginning that do the whole 'Surprise! That scenario was just a dream!", which is something I just hate to see in a story.

The bullying and police scenes were good though.
As someone that is a fan of slutty exhibitionism/public nudity and not really a fan of ENF, this is a decent start.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Shallow as fuck, there isn't even an attempt at a story, it's just lolis and stupidly oversized cocks.

Reactions: Katsumi-chan

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
even for a 0.1 this is (sadly) rather weak. might want to look into https://f95zone.to/threads/naughty-lyanna-v0-16a-dwr-games.30364/ which has the same theme and takes its time for said theme. i couldnt make it 2 minutes into the game, it just goes on too fast and you dont feel any of the embarassment... Take your time when showing us the story mate.
So I tried thst game. As soon as the guy pulled the gun, I deleted it.

The problem I have with the vast majority of games with a female protagonist is that they're all the same--pretty, innocent girl ends up in a number of predicaments that are NOT of her own choosing and gets abused by men, and I find that boring and repetitive.

What I particularly like about this game is that you have a female protagonist with agency: she's choosing to put herself in these situations and accepting the responsibility of what happens (with the exception of the final scene). She's obviously also really enjoying herself, and that makes it much easier for me to enjoy it along with her.

Is this game flawed? Absolutely. It's not really a game at this point, the grammar needs work, and many of the scene's are repetitive (I like seeing her enjoying herself, but I wouldn't mind a few less shots of her masturbation). At the same time I'm findong it much more erotic than most of the games I'm playing, and st the end of the day that's something that matters.

exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
There is a new version on the patreon site...0.2. It seems like the dev addressed some of the issues mentioned here. It's getting better. He added more stories in the beginning to make the whole process a bit slower.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
even for a 0.1 this is (sadly) rather weak. might want to look into https://f95zone.to/threads/naughty-lyanna-v0-16a-dwr-games.30364/ which has the same theme and takes its time for said theme. i couldnt make it 2 minutes into the game, it just goes on too fast and you dont feel any of the embarassment... Take your time when showing us the story mate.
Thanks for the suggestion, never was a fan of those type of character models but still a really great game

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
So I tried thst game. As soon as the guy pulled the gun, I deleted it.

The problem I have with the vast majority of games with a female protagonist is that they're all the same--pretty, innocent girl ends up in a number of predicaments that are NOT of her own choosing and gets abused by men, and I find that boring and repetitive.

What I particularly like about this game is that you have a female protagonist with agency: she's choosing to put herself in these situations and accepting the responsibility of what happens (with the exception of the final scene). She's obviously also really enjoying herself, and that makes it much easier for me to enjoy it along with her.

Is this game flawed? Absolutely. It's not really a game at this point, the grammar needs work, and many of the scene's are repetitive (I like seeing her enjoying herself, but I wouldn't mind a few less shots of her masturbation). At the same time I'm findong it much more erotic than most of the games I'm playing, and st the end of the day that's something that matters.
That gun scene was short and you don't see him again as far as I can tell(about 2 hours in) and you don't get raped by him or anything, the rest is just her getting into stupidness and naked(some by your choice) with flashing etc and your female friends slowly starting to do the same thing as you, people stealing your clothing and all that at the pool, school etc

Reactions: Valronn

chinipady

Aug 6, 2020
I have the link for v0.4 Mac version, not sure if it's ethical to share since the dev currently asking to be a patron to download this version which is $5.

OMGman2

Jan 13, 2020
I have the link for v0.4 Mac version, not sure if it's ethical to share since the dev currently asking to be a patron to download this version which is $5.

this one can be taken from source code of patreon page. but PC link is not full to use it

OMGman2

Jan 13, 2020
Again you can get MAC link from page code but not the PC one... sad

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes