Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Tamaras Exposure [v1.0] [Adorable Romaine]

Original Size Win: 4,05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 409 MB (495 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Tamara's Exposure v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
There are animations, yes. Not many but its okay :)
And I have to say - of course this girl is waaaaaay too reckless. But on the other hand it is just fiction and somehow awesome and inspiring :D
I love it.
Okay that double the size of a horse dick dude in prison was a little too much in my opinion^^ would be nice if their bodies would be somewhat realistic.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys any idea why it just grinds to a halt when she is at the prison, it doesn't crash just wades through treacle until it stops?

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys any idea why it just grinds to a halt when she is at the prison, it doesn't crash just wades through treacle until it stops?
Having similar problems. It's taking 5 mins to load the next screen, 15 mins to get to the save screen and it seems incapable of quitting. So much RAM is in use that Task Manager can't even open.
I've no idea why this version is doing this, all the others have been fine.
By the way I love this game so much I'd just like to know if there is a simple solution (apart from getting more RAM of course).
Running Windows 10 with 4 GB of RAM.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Try this:

Renpy not responding

there seems to be an issue with a certain type of hardware when these games get to big. I also read about an issue with a certain nvidia graphics driver causing similar problems...
I had similar problem on mac.
The issue happens only with old saves
I have restarted the game from the beginning now everything works like a charm...
play this game from the start is not a problem because this game comes with a super amazing story!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
is this a bug?
whatever choice I select in this part of the game there are no upcoming different scenes
1 Walk home like this
2 Stay in the gym until morning
these 2 options trigger all at the same scenes
Screenshot 2021-02-18 at 13.34.24.png

PS I suggest to the Dev to allow in the preferences to adjust the amount of transparence in the text box
Actually I'm using the y_outline.rypc in the game folder.. but shòold be better to have a preference in the game to that

Black textbox background is very annoying and do not allow to whatch the full great renders

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There are animations, yes. Not many but its okay :)
not sure if you replied to me? you did not quote me
I asked about this update, I know there are animation in the first two updates or something, then it stopped fully and just still pics for last 7 updates, so I wondered if dev had started with animations again in this update or it is still only still pics?

is this a bug?
whatever choice I select in this part of the game there are no upcoming different scenes
1 Walk home like this
2 Stay in the gym until morning
these 2 options trigger all at the same scenes
strange, I think walking home she just walked home, staying at gym i think was a sex scene? long since i played, but that is what I remember I think :eek:

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes