voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everybody, i can't play the game anywhere a load the game from, even from Patreon, it won't open, even
AdorableRomaine
is trying very hard to help me, but still have the same problem when i load it , look at the attach files, if anyboy have a solution i'm all ears , tks .

There are two version of the executable, one for 64 bit systems, and one for older 32 bit systems. If you've got a newer computer, use the file Tamarasexposure and not Tamarasexposure32.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
There are two version of the executable, one for 64 bit systems, and one for older 32 bit systems. If you've got a newer computer, use the file Tamarasexposure and not Tamarasexposure32.
i have an old HP Z220 computer :(

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i always click on TamarasExposureC2 and not TamarasexposureC2-32 what i don't understand is that i always download my games the same way , and with some i get the C2-32 thing at the bottom and with others i don't like u can see in my attachement.

Reactions: Troy9000

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i always click on TamarasExposureC2 and not TamarasexposureC2-32 what i don't understand is that i always download my games the same way , and with some i get the C2-32 thing at the bottom and with others i don't like u can see in my attachement.
It appears that renpy stopped support for windows 7 from version 7.4. I will re-package the game in an older version...see if this does the trick...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It appears that renpy stopped support for windows 7 from version 7.4. I will re-package the game in an older version...see if this does the trick...
I sent you a link with the game packaged in an older version of renpy. Let me know how it goes...

Alternatively, there have been some changes in renpy from version 7.4:

This release also raises the minimum requirements to run a Ren'Py game. It is now required that a user's computer have OpenGL 2, DirectX 9, OpenGL ES 2, or WebGL to run Ren'Py. The model-based renderer requires OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2.

So maybe upgrading or installing the GL components helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: defd©™

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
As I have already removed the game from my hard drive, I can't post a picture for you of any of the countless scenes where she resists and is forced. Lines like "Get your hands off me!" are used commonly, and the men persist.

If Tamara decides afterwards that it wasn't so bad or she actually enjoyed it, it means she doesn't press charges against her rapists, not that she wasn't ever raped. She could just as easily decide that she wasn't into it, and need therapy to recover from a night of being gang raped in an alley behind a bar. Truth is, this game is full of rape, which Tamara and her friends frequently decide they are into after the fact.

However, as a counterpoint to your contention that Tamara is unable to be the victim of rape, I will remind you that there is a game ending condition if you choose to go back to the bums that raped your friend. "They RAPE you forever, bad idea." That line alone means the game contains rape without question.

And, as such, it should have a "rape" tag so people who are not into forcing sex on unsuspecting individuals aren't subjected to it and people who are looking for that content can find it.

You seem defensive about this, so I will add that no one is accusing you of rape because you played this game. Playing a game with a "rape" tag is not illegal. I reiterate, the tag is there so new players have an idea of what the game contains, and followers have an idea of what changes have been made. I have no idea why you are resisting the inclusion of a tag the game truly needs to describe its content.

Fact is, it would probably help this game get some exposure (sorry, had to do it) if it had more tags, and "RAPE" is a tag it should really have. (according to f95 definitions)
Respectfully, I really think you need to get out more. I also don't think this website is for you.
As for correct tags......do you think these girls are going on a Sunday school picnic? You are aware this is a fantasy adult game? On a adult game website? Yes? You sure, now? Lol.
No one is actually being raped, it's a fantasy game with pixelated people. The world will not end because the Dev concentrated more on the game than the minutiae of tags. The Dev's occasional useage of the term 'rape' for the game's sake and story is massively offset by the clear nature of the characters being exhibitionist nymphomaniacs. Again, respectfully, if you cannot grasp this, then you really should not be playing the game.
Let the Dev make the game he or she wants, and don't be so pedantic. The game description clearly lets any player know what to expect, even if they were new to the website.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.1.6

3 more stories

Location Highstreet:
- F.B.I.

Location Forest:
- Roshutsu

Location Mall:
- Ice Cream Parlor

Version 0.1.3

Added 3 stories

Location Home:
- Jenny

Location Park:
- Stuck

Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first

It contains following stories:

Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony

Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop

Location Trainstation:
- The cane

Reactions: defd©™ and rnzn

Gunrock

Aug 15, 2017
The MEGA links on the front post for C2 0.1.6 are mislabeled. The PC link is to the MAC version and the MAC link is to the PC version.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

Version 0.2.2

3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Next rubbish collection
- Bambi's purse

Location Trainstation
-Sleepy...or not..

Version 0.1.9

3 more stories

Location Neighbourhood
-Rubbish collection

Location Beach
- At the Arch Cove

Location Mall
- Ice Cream Parlour..next day...

Version 0.1.6

3 more stories

Location Highstreet:
- F.B.I.

Location Forest:
- Roshutsu

Location Mall:
- Ice Cream Parlor

Version 0.1.3

Added 3 stories

Location Home:
- Jenny

Location Park:
- Stuck

Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first

It contains following stories:

Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony

Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop

Location Trainstation:
- The cane

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Tamaras Exposure [v1.0] [Adorable Romaine]

Original Size Win: 4,05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 409 MB (495 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My virus checker doesn't like those sites. Can you put it on MEGA or some such?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Was this always going to be about exhibitionism only but people thought it was too boring or did the dev intend to turn into a fuckfest?

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Respectfully, I really think you need to get out more. I also don't think this website is for you.
As for correct tags......do you think these girls are going on a Sunday school picnic? You are aware this is a fantasy adult game? On a adult game website? Yes? You sure, now? Lol.
No one is actually being raped, it's a fantasy game with pixelated people. The world will not end because the Dev concentrated more on the game than the minutiae of tags. The Dev's occasional useage of the term 'rape' for the game's sake and story is massively offset by the clear nature of the characters being exhibitionist nymphomaniacs. Again, respectfully, if you cannot grasp this, then you really should not be playing the game.
Let the Dev make the game he or she wants, and don't be so pedantic. The game description clearly lets any player know what to expect, even if they were new to the website.
I believe I was grossly misunderstood. And respectfully, I think you should re-read your post and see if anything in it actually seems respectful as opposed to a condescending strawman argument that completely ignores what I had said.

Why do you think the games on this website have tags at all? It's just information for people who may want to play it. Visitors can sort for the content they want, and see what a game has before downloading it. Arguing that a game should have misleading tags seems to be an attempt to intentionally spread ignorance. I'm not faulting the Dev for not updating the OP, but I am questioning players who are resistant to having this game described with accuracy.

I only ever attempted to say that I think the game could use tags that were more in line with the current content.

I suppose it is moot now, the mods have done their thing, and I now have zero complaints about the tags that the game currently has. The tags as they stand seem to accurately describe what players should expect, which is all I ever claimed was lacking.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Nice silly game. I love surreal scenes as an escape from harsh reality, and this game is full of it. :p

helix Pussie

Feb 25, 2019
Am I missing something here? When I start the game, it recommends I play "Tamara's Exposure" first with a link to this page, where I downloaded it from in the first place. Is there a chapter one somewhere? And if so, can someone post a link please?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Am I missing something here? When I start the game, it recommends I play "Tamara's Exposure" first with a link to this page, where I downloaded it from in the first place. Is there a chapter one somewhere? And if so, can someone post a link please?
Click the spoiler:chapter1 link button on the first page to bring up the download links.

Reactions: helix Pussie
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes