Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Blob the Blob

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
is this a bug?
whatever choice I select in this part of the game there are no upcoming different scenes
1 Walk home like this
2 Stay in the gym until morning
these 2 options trigger all at the same scenes
View attachment 1042516

PS I suggest to the Dev to allow in the preferences to adjust the amount of transparence in the text box
Actually I'm using the y_outline.rypc in the game folder.. but shòold be better to have a preference in the game to that

Black textbox background is very annoying and do not allow to whatch the full great renders
I never added the stay in the gym story so this menu is pretty pointless I guess....
I probably render a short story to make this a better experience.

I will look into the preferences..that's a good suggestion...or maybe just make it a black screen if there is something to choose...

Reactions: defd©™

dani31

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys any idea why it just grinds to a halt when she is at the prison, it doesn't crash just wades through treacle until it stops?
same. prison scene lags too much. after the prison scene game returned to normal with no performance issues.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I never added the stay in the gym story so this menu is pretty pointless I guess....
I probably render a short story to make this a better experience.

I will look into the preferences..that's a good suggestion...or maybe just make it a black screen if there is something to choose...
here is an example about preferences in Renpy engine
The game is Pandora Box )this allow the player to set gradually the textbox opacity
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 11.42.27.png
here tere is a more simple way to just turn ON/OFF the textbox background from the renpy remake of Lida's Adventures
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.03.24.png
Here is how look Tamara during the selfie plot where an old cameraman help her in the train in your game without textbox background
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.10.14.png
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.15.51.png

Very HOT scene... I love her:love:

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Keep getting error code and black screen on ver.1.0 even when i start from the beginning, anyone know what may be causing this issue and solve to solve it? Also the lastest prison scenes are very laggy...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Keep getting error code and black screen on ver.1.0 even when i start from the beginning, anyone know what may be causing this issue and solve to solve it? Also the lastest prison scenes are very laggy...
What is the error code???

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
here is an example about preferences in Renpy engine
The game is Pandora Box )this allow the player to set gradually the textbox opacity
View attachment 1043834
here tere is a more simple way to just turn ON/OFF the textbox background from the renpy remake of Lida's Adventures
View attachment 1043853
Here is how look Tamara during the selfie plot where an old cameraman help her in the train in your game without textbox background
View attachment 1043862
View attachment 1043866

Very HOT scene... I love her:love:
Thanks for that...I'm looking into the coding for that...

Reactions: defd©™

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
Wait so they weren't raped in a gangbang?
View attachment 986351
Yes, they must add "Rape" "Sexual Violence" "Drunk abuse" in the tags.
I don't have seen all the game, but forced fucking by bums, gangbang rapeS after drinking , that's not simple "teasing". The developper could make the girls horny or enjoying because the story is fictional, but at the start the girls are raped, there isn't other word for that.
That could be a good thing to warn players.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I don't have seen all the game, but forced fucking by bums, gangbang rapeS after drinking , that's not simple "teasing". The developper could make the girls horny or enjoying because the story is fictional, but at the start the girls are raped, there isn't other word for that.
Nope...no rape in this game....they are all happy to do it...

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
So this game sure does seem to have a LOT of rape for a game without a 'rape' tag.
Also, different girls being bound in public (and then violated) could probably do with a 'bondage' tag.
Also 'vaginal', 'anal', and 'group sex' tags could also be applied, as this tag list was clearly for an earlier edition of the game than the current content.

Also, I'm not sure that it warrants a 23 Dimension Computer Graphics tag, but maybe my video card just can't handle stuff beyond M-theory ranges.

Keep in mind, that part of the point of these tags is to make sure that people can find games that fit their kinks, as well as make sure people aren't subjected to content that they aren't looking for. If you think it's cool as is, and doesn't need a 'rape' tag, just imagine you start playing a nice heartwarming story about a guy named Hank trying to date a girl named Julia, and then a bunch of dudes come in and make Hank their cum-dumpster fuck toy for the next hour of dialog and images.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy such a title, I'm just thinking that the tags should have warned you before you got the awkward boner that has you questioning your choices.

Reactions: Contravene

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
So this game sure does seem to have a LOT of rape for a game without a 'rape' tag.
Also, different girls being bound in public (and then violated) could probably do with a 'bondage' tag.
Also 'vaginal', 'anal', and 'group sex' tags could also be applied, as this tag list was clearly for an earlier edition of the game than the current content.

Also, I'm not sure that it warrants a 23 Dimension Computer Graphics tag, but maybe my video card just can't handle stuff beyond M-theory ranges.

Keep in mind, that part of the point of these tags is to make sure that people can find games that fit their kinks, as well as make sure people aren't subjected to content that they aren't looking for. If you think it's cool as is, and doesn't need a 'rape' tag, just imagine you start playing a nice heartwarming story about a guy named Hank trying to date a girl named Julia, and then a bunch of dudes come in and make Hank their cum-dumpster fuck toy for the next hour of dialog and images.

I'm not saying you can't enjoy such a title, I'm just thinking that the tags should have warned you before you got the awkward boner that has you questioning your choices.
They all enjoy themselves while it happens so they clearly give their consent and do carry on shortly after with other "activities" so I wouldn't call this rape. I agree with the other tags though...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Rape? Sexual violence?
There is no rape and no violence where the girl say YES!
Rape is when the girl say NO or at least she do not like or she is reluctant in some way.

in the pub the girls got drunk but no one force them to dance naked and when Tamara looks on the phots that are on her phone she instantly Tamara say: "I think remember now"
and Monique replay to her: "Me too... that was awesome
Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 14.01.21.png

in this game the girls are always ready to have sex. Tamara goes around the city to exposers her sexuality.
This game is very very well made

there is no way to rape Tamara--- look at the text down here
Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 13.52.44.png

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
there is no way to rape Tamara
As I have already removed the game from my hard drive, I can't post a picture for you of any of the countless scenes where she resists and is forced. Lines like "Get your hands off me!" are used commonly, and the men persist.

If Tamara decides afterwards that it wasn't so bad or she actually enjoyed it, it means she doesn't press charges against her rapists, not that she wasn't ever raped. She could just as easily decide that she wasn't into it, and need therapy to recover from a night of being gang raped in an alley behind a bar. Truth is, this game is full of rape, which Tamara and her friends frequently decide they are into after the fact.

However, as a counterpoint to your contention that Tamara is unable to be the victim of rape, I will remind you that there is a game ending condition if you choose to go back to the bums that raped your friend. "They RAPE you forever, bad idea." That line alone means the game contains rape without question.

And, as such, it should have a "rape" tag so people who are not into forcing sex on unsuspecting individuals aren't subjected to it and people who are looking for that content can find it.

You seem defensive about this, so I will add that no one is accusing you of rape because you played this game. Playing a game with a "rape" tag is not illegal. I reiterate, the tag is there so new players have an idea of what the game contains, and followers have an idea of what changes have been made. I have no idea why you are resisting the inclusion of a tag the game truly needs to describe its content.

Fact is, it would probably help this game get some exposure (sorry, had to do it) if it had more tags, and "RAPE" is a tag it should really have. (according to f95 definitions)

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi everybody, i can't play the game anywhere a load the game from, even from Patreon, it won't open, even
AdorableRomaine
is trying very hard to help me, but still have the same problem when i load it , look at the attach files, if anyboy have a solution i'm all ears , tks .

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes