Location Home:
- Jenny

Location Park:
- Stuck

Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first

It contains following stories:

Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony

Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop

Location Trainstation:
- The cane
Thank you very much.
Your game is great and this game do not have competitor because comes with a uique story.

you have found a funny and hilarious way to tell the world of female perversions ... this is really rare in the panorama of games and novels for adults.

Thanks... Thanks and Thanks again

To AdroableRomaine:
please do not care about the haters of Tamara's Exposure...
There are a lot of dramatic games in this web site that seems to comes all with the same incest focused story
(I really do not understand why so much interest into incest)..

Your game is Different, Unique, Funny..
Your way of telling us this story is funny and it has helped me a lot in this sad pandemic times to spend a few hours of pure and carefree pleasure, managing in a cheerful way to make me smile again with a bit of healthy sex.

I highly recommend to try this game to all people who love sex .. because this is the correct way to do it when you are 18 years young or if you are not young anymore, you want to remember when you were young ...
The spirit of freedom that only a little girl can have ... a sweet and carefree eighteen year old girl

Reactions: The Sailor Man

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
is it just me or is may laptop cant play this game?? like my pc performance max when i playing chapter 1 train scene and chapter 2 ??

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is now a sandbox. Can you tag it properly. I wont be playing it any further. Bye.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Am I missing something here? When I start the game, it recommends I play "Tamara's Exposure" first with a link to this page, where I downloaded it from in the first place. Is there a chapter one somewhere? And if so, can someone post a link please?

lkta

May 3, 2017
It is now a sandbox. Can you tag it properly. I wont be playing it any further. Bye.
Agreed, Definitely needs the sandbox tag. The map is truly horrible in this too as there are no real obvious places. Just hover over everything until a small box flashes up that says new content. play through the new content then hover some more until you find something else flash up. Also still seems to say new content on the bits you find even when there is no new content. No idea why it has been added, it offers nothing at all other than annoyance to what is basically a completely linear kinetic experience with only fuck/don't fuck choices.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Enjoying the ridiculous and limitless hedonism of the 'story', but the map REALLLLLY needs work. Please mark off clickable areas - as it is, having to mouse around until you stumble on a spot is needlessly frustrating!

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
anyone?? is your gameplay lag or not? just asking cause mine is super slow and pc performance sucks

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Mine is fine but my rig is quite powerful.
Maybe the problem is related with the new Renpy engine because when I play games like FB or other Renpy the playing is smooth in my mac
only this game comes with slow windows changing like the when the ram is full... I have 32GB ram and my graph card is a 2gb.
but the problem happens only with the version 1.0 and the chapter 2... the older 0.8 works fine.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Enjoying the ridiculous and limitless hedonism of the 'story', but the map REALLLLLY needs work. Please mark off clickable areas - as it is, having to mouse around until you stumble on a spot is needlessly frustrating!
This was my attempt to make this more of a game...
Initially I planned to go down the points route where you have to build up levels to get to the next stage.
After playing a few games with this layout I scrapped it because I didn't really like to click around for half a day to get to the interesting bits...
I still kept the map to allow players to replay every scene as often as they want...
Making the locations available all the time probably makes sense...
I will make this change in the next version...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Maybe the problem is related with the new Renpy engine because when I play games like FB or other Renpy the playing is smooth in my mac
only this game comes with slow windows changing like the when the ram is full... I have 32GB ram and my graph card is a 2gb.
but the problem happens only with the version 1.0 and the chapter 2... the older 0.8 works fine.
I think it was around that time when I upgraded to 7.4 +
It looks like 7.35 is the better version...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This was my attempt to make this more of a game...
Initially I planned to go down the points route where you have to build up levels to get to the next stage.
After playing a few games with this layout I scrapped it because I didn't really like to click around for half a day to get to the interesting bits...
I still kept the map to allow players to replay every scene as often as they want...
Making the locations available all the time probably makes sense...
I will make this change in the next version...
Maps are not my favourite in any game... but you are doing well
can't wait to see more longer scenes about Tamara.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
mapalterday.png mapalterday.png I added some stars for now so you don't have to search for the locations. I will add this to the next version...

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes