voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
iis there a fix in chapter 1??? i try iin my phone and laptop after the train scene its gone so slow that my phone and laptop cant handle it
There's an updated version using an older version of Renpy that alleviates some of the issues. The dev is working on code changes that should eliminate the problem completely.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android ch 2 v0.1.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Here is the PC version of chapter 1. The code changes should fix the performance/memory leak issue. I'm working on a complete overhaul also fixing issues in some of the renders. I was fairly new to Daz studio when I started this game so especially some of the older renders have some flaws...

Reactions: defd©™

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Guys! Any idea when will be the 0.2.5 or atleast update after 0.1.9 will be available for android??

Last edited:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Guys! Any idea when will be the 0.2.5 or atleast update after 0.1.9 will be available for android??
I rewrote the code for performance improvements from version 0.2.5 onwards so there won't be a public release until I'm 2 versions ahead in patreon. Probably in a week or so...
I count up based on the number of new stories so 0.2.5 will have 6 more... I'm at 0.2.8 at the moment and work on 0.3.1

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I rewrote the code for performance improvements from version 0.2.5 onwards so there won't be a public release until I'm 2 versions ahead in patreon. Probably in a week or so...
I count up based on the number of new stories so 0.2.5 will have 6 more... I'm at 0.2.8 at the moment and work on 0.3.1
Thanks for the info man. Btw absolutely loved your game, especially the chapter 1, this is exactly the type of game I wanted from a long time & much better, it's Daz3D!!!
Someone suggested me this game but I realised that the link for unofficial android port isn't available here so I had to take it from another website.

Therefore I would like to request that plzz provide the android link on F95 aswell.
Thanks!

Last edited:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the info man. Btw absolutely loved your game, especially the chapter 1, this is exactly the type of game I wanted from a long time & much better, it's Daz3D!!!
Someone suggested me this game but I realised that the link for unofficial android port isn't available here so I had to take it from another website.

Therefore I would like to request that plzz provide the android link on F95 aswell.
Thanks!
I will have a look in how to make an Android version and post it with the next update...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you are working very fast!
GREAT JOB! (y)

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
AdorableRomaine I had a chance to play through chapter 2 and I liked it a lot. More antics, less cringe, well done. I appreciate the layout of the town, and it I like it better than just have Tamara telling us about her exploits in a static fashion.

I did have a thought on a possible way to improve the gameplay and assist in adding content in the future, but I can accept that it is probably not a priority. Feel free to ignore this suggestion, but I present it here as a thought on a way that you could proceed that you might not have considered, but that the "scenes around town" playstyle would be perfect for.

I think it would be cool to see scenes populate locations as other scenes are viewed. I.E. Before you meet a character, they only have their introduction scene available, but the scenes around town with that character are added once that first scene is viewed. Other progression options are sensible as well, like day 2 of the Ice Cream shop isn't listed as an option until after you have completed day 1. It wouldn't need to change existing content, although it might make it seem like the game has less content available if some scenes are hidden until prerequisites are met, but it would give the player a sense of completion and figuring out how to unlock scenes could add a progression element that is currently lacking. It could also force the player to backtrack to a previous location to see a new scene they unlocked

I'm pretty sure that as far as coding, if each scene has a boolean variable that gets checked off once it is viewed, and the menu options check for the appropriate boolean before showing the new scene in the list, I think that would cover it. (I don't code in Renpy though, so I may be over-simplifying what it would take.)

As an added benefit, there would be the possibility of having a scene that evolves over time based on player progression. As an example: There could be a scene added where Tamara could host a girl's night and invite all of her buddies out for some exhibitionist fun, and the content could change depending on which girls she has encountered at that point. Then a different girl's night out scene could represent more/different girls as she encounters more people.

As a final bonus, it would be easy add in a dialog box at the end of each update which says something like "You have seen all of the content for the current build..." and probably plugs your patreon and such.

Just an idea, and feel free to take it or leave it. Thanks, regardless.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
AdorableRomaine I had a chance to play through chapter 2 and I liked it a lot. More antics, less cringe, well done. I appreciate the layout of the town, and it I like it better than just have Tamara telling us about her exploits in a static fashion.

I did have a thought on a possible way to improve the gameplay and assist in adding content in the future, but I can accept that it is probably not a priority. Feel free to ignore this suggestion, but I present it here as a thought on a way that you could proceed that you might not have considered, but that the "scenes around town" playstyle would be perfect for.

I think it would be cool to see scenes populate locations as other scenes are viewed. I.E. Before you meet a character, they only have their introduction scene available, but the scenes around town with that character are added once that first scene is viewed. Other progression options are sensible as well, like day 2 of the Ice Cream shop isn't listed as an option until after you have completed day 1. It wouldn't need to change existing content, although it might make it seem like the game has less content available if some scenes are hidden until prerequisites are met, but it would give the player a sense of completion and figuring out how to unlock scenes could add a progression element that is currently lacking. It could also force the player to backtrack to a previous location to see a new scene they unlocked

I'm pretty sure that as far as coding, if each scene has a boolean variable that gets checked off once it is viewed, and the menu options check for the appropriate boolean before showing the new scene in the list, I think that would cover it. (I don't code in Renpy though, so I may be over-simplifying what it would take.)

As an added benefit, there would be the possibility of having a scene that evolves over time based on player progression. As an example: There could be a scene added where Tamara could host a girl's night and invite all of her buddies out for some exhibitionist fun, and the content could change depending on which girls she has encountered at that point. Then a different girl's night out scene could represent more/different girls as she encounters more people.

As a final bonus, it would be easy add in a dialog box at the end of each update which says something like "You have seen all of the content for the current build..." and probably plugs your patreon and such.

Just an idea, and feel free to take it or leave it. Thanks, regardless.
Thanks for the feedback and also for your improved review. The game already has a lighter version of this function in place. It will tell you to play dependent scenes first where required and will give you a menu option to jump to it or carry on. You probably haven't seen these because they only show if you play them in the wrong order.

I looked into the availability of locations based on progress but I would need to rewrite the map completely. I planned to pick this up at a later state.

Funnily your feedback on Bambi matches what I planned to do in one of the future versions. She is actually smarter than she looks/behaves. But I don't give away too much on that yet.

I also thought about the end bit where it says "You played all the scenes". I actually had this working but the current design is meant for players to rerun any scene at any time so I didn't want to end the game with this function before the user wants to...

Reactions: Blob the Blob

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.2.5
Performance fix. This should address the memory leak issue.
3 more stories:
Location Park
-Caught
Location Neighbourhood
-Halloween
Location Beach
-Invisible

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
Oh yes its raining updates biyatch take I wish Rogue-like and Something Unlimited would frequently update their games like in the old days not waiting for months then the update was only a bug fix

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes