puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
AdorableRomaine
You think it's possible to also bring only a patches from the last version?
For me it's not a problem to load everytime 5GB but not everyone has a good internet connection.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I used to look forward to updates of this story but since chapter 2 came out and I played a few updates I just done care anymore. This sandbox, no story, random character, no sense of time garbage is insufferable. I mean Chapter 1 and very little story but it made sense and you could follow it along.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I used to look forward to updates of this story but since chapter 2 came out and I played a few updates I just done care anymore. This sandbox, no story, random character, no sense of time garbage is insufferable. I mean Chapter 1 and very little story but it made sense and you could follow it along.
I can see that it appears a bit random when you go through the scenes out of release order. I'm looking into options making this a more connected story. I started to interconnect the stories more in later releases. Any suggestions are welcome...

Reactions: nightmoods

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
does anything get lost in the compressed version, 5.7gb to 400mb is a lot.
Mainly picture quality. It depends on the system you playing it on but I think, considering the compression ratio, the quality is quite good in the compressed version.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
I love the frequent updates, this gets... what kind of puts me off from getting them, right away, though, is, that there's no update/patch-packaging, so, if I want full resolution, I'd have to go with the full 5+GB download for each version :/ would be cool, if the rpa packaging could be split in a way, that allows for packing just the new images + an updated scripts pack as an update for people who have the previous version already... :)

Reactions: taglag

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I love the frequent updates, this gets... what kind of puts me off from getting them, right away, though, is, that there's no update/patch-packaging, so, if I want full resolution, I'd have to go with the full 5+GB download for each version :/ would be cool, if the rpa packaging could be split in a way, that allows for packing just the new images + an updated scripts pack as an update for people who have the previous version already... :)
I'm looking into a patch mechanism.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Bro that's what I love about you the most. Updates are earlier than literally any other VN available plus even a 1 second scene of every update is worth it

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
As much as I love games and VNs that have a deep and in-depth story, sometimes it's nice to just jump right into the lewd content without having to do much thinking lol.

Love this game.

Aug 23, 2017
I really like a lot of things about this game, I just wish it were more of a game - or at the very least, that you had more choices on things to do to the girls.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Been lurking the thread recently and playing the game a few months now. Fantastic work. No grindfest, no blue balls, sexy models, no frills...I love this game. I also love how the dev accepts criticism and tries to appease as many as they can. You wont please everybody but frankly Im more than happy with how the game is and has been. The only fetish it hasnt touched is "blacked" fetish. That would be a cherry on top at this point. Would make for some awesome interracial content. Sure there are plenty of interracial scenes with girls but Id love to see a gangbang with all the stock black characters from the other games on this site. Like the Martin from DMD and Davide from Tyrant DPing one of these sexy vixens.

In any event this game is awesome.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
This is why I love this game coz it's one of its kind & not stupid honey select that totally look cartoonish plus HS models look cringy too. To me, Daz3D models always look closest to real life girls & that's why I love Daz:love:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.4.0
Fixed spelling mistakes
Upgraded to Renpy 7.4.4.1439
Introduced character map

3 more stories

Location Work:
-Payback
Location Beach
-Librarian on the beach
Location Neighbourhood
-Time to pay the rent

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes