list101

Mar 18, 2019
there is compressed version 650mb - ppl keep complaining about the 8gb smh. There are some animations - which are simple and awesome. However lately I haven't seen new animations.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
there is compressed version 650mb - ppl keep complaining about the 8gb smh. There are some animations - which are simple and awesome. However lately I haven't seen new animations.
I'm planning to put 100 stories in chapter 2. The size of the full version will be around 16GB, wait for the complaints then...

exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
What's with the weird last review? This is not supposed to be a game, more an interactive novel with lots of little stories. Full of nonsense? Not realistic? WTF? That's the whole point of it. That's fantasy. Some people just have to write something just for the sake of it. If you don't like the game/novel then go elsewhere. Writing a bad feedback is stupid. I love this game/novel. It's by far the best I have seen so far here....

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Here is the full version of the current public release.

And here is an update pack. It's just the renders for the 3 additional stories and the script. You just need to copy it into your game folder. Please only attempt this if you know where it goes and how to do it.

Reactions: JennaJJ

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this one. Great clear pics and a very funny story. best part is I do not have to catch chickens. thanks for the full version with nice clear pics. thanks again for the share on this great project

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.5.5

3 more stories

Location Park
- Concert

Location Forest
- Camping-

Location Trainstation
- Laundry-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Does anyone care to share they save files for chapter 1, my pc crashed and I lost everything, please?

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes