RSU

Sep 29, 2018
Bro what is up with these uncompressed file sizes.. This is getting laugable.

Great game tho

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Reactions: StyleHG

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You all know how I only make corruption games for a living, so before I download this, is it an actual corruption game, where she becomes corrupt, or is it something that would have been better tagged as "uninhibited" if such a tag existed to keep it separate from corruption. As in, rather than being corrupt, is it just based around women becoming ok with nudity and sex? (which is not really very corrupt at all lol as there's nothing wrong or evil about women liking nudity or sex)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
You all know how I only make corruption games for a living, so before I download this, is it an actual corruption game, where she becomes corrupt, or is it something that would have been better tagged as "uninhibited" if such a tag existed to keep it separate from corruption. As in, rather than being corrupt, is it just based around women becoming ok with nudity and sex? (which is not really very corrupt at all lol as there's nothing wrong or evil about women liking nudity or sex)
I personally wouldn't call it a corruption game. MC and friends adapt pretty quickly to their new situations and embrace them wholeheartedly.

Reactions: The Anax

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Monique becomes Noemi in the VR scene.

"Antelope" not "Antilope"

In the airport scene , Noemi introduced herself as Naomi

"She is living in one if these houses..." should be "She is living in one of these houses"

Emmanuelle refers to Noemi as Naomi

Last edited:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Monique becomes Noemi in the VR scene.

"Antelope" not "Antilope"

In the airport scene , Noemi introduced herself as Naomi

"She is living in one if these houses..." should be "She is living in one of these houses"

Emmanuelle refers to Noemi as Naomi
Thanks. I will fix this in the next version.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
8GB?? WTF? Something is amiss or being done incorrectly.
The pictures in the full version are 3-4 mb each. The game has more than 3000 renders so far. I converted the pictures into webp format in the compressed version. The loss is minimal and it reduces the size drastically. I would suggest you download the compressed version which is about 600mb.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thank you for making a full version available some of us prefer image quality over file size. that is why they make 4 tb usb drives right? thanks for the share one of my all time favs.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes