soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone else have that the game crashes sometimes on android.. cannot load my saves eitheror it crashes..

Tried it on both my tablet and my phone for chapter 1.. but this makes it unplayable (or at least cannot complete it)

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Anyone else have that the game crashes sometimes on android.. cannot load my saves eitheror it crashes..

Tried it on both my tablet and my phone for chapter 1.. but this makes it unplayable (or at least cannot complete it)
I fixed a memory leak in the latest version (1.02). I assume the android port was done in an earlier version. I will compress the latest version and port it to android but it will take a few days...

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I fixed a memory leak in the latest version (1.02). I assume the android port was done in an earlier version. I will compress the latest version and port it to android but it will take a few days...
Awesome, thanks.. great game otherwise btw.. really enjoy these exposure type games.. ✌

Oct 20, 2018
I am mainly posting to say how much I love TE, both Chapters! You have a real talent. Of all the characters, Tamara is my fav! All the girls are great with Bambi being my second fav. That being said, I do have a couple of suggestions. Take them or leave them. Either way, I'm sure we all love your content:) First off, of all the girls, I think Tamara is really special. . More special than the others and the reason so many of us are here:) That said, my only issue with chapter 2 is that I am not getting enough stories with Tamara as the main focus/star. I like the other stories but get extra excited when I see a new Tamara-centered story. It's easy, I think, for you to understand why. To that end, I need/ want more stories with Tamara as the star! Lol! Also, I would love to see her stories become a bit more perilous and intense as she takes greater risks and finds herself in bigger consequences/ trouble and watching her plan/stage greater situations to satisfy her sexual addictions and fantasies. So I guess the only problem I have is I really want more of a focus on Tamara. Like we had in Chapter 1. You created some great women but Tamara is a masterpiece. A masterpiece that needs to be exposed! Thank you, sir.

Also, on every version of chapter 2 I have played, the story "Ripped Pants" never works. I keep getting an error so I have never been able to see it :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanaya322

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I am mainly posting to say how much I love TE, both Chapters! You have a real talent. Of all the characters, Tamara is my fav! All the girls are great with Bambi being my second fav. That being said, I do have a couple of suggestions. Take them or leave them. Either way, I'm sure we all love your content:) First off, of all the girls, I think Tamara is really special. . More special than the others and the reason so many of us are here:) That said, my only issue with chapter 2 is that I am not getting enough stories with Tamara as the main focus/star. I like the other stories but get extra excited when I see a new Tamara-centered story. It's easy, I think, for you to understand why. To that end, I need/ want more stories with Tamara as the star! Lol! Also, I would love to see her stories become a bit more perilous and intense as she takes greater risks and finds herself in bigger consequences/ trouble and watching her plan/stage greater situations to satisfy her sexual addictions and fantasies. So I guess the only problem I have is I really want more of a focus on Tamara. Like we had in Chapter 1. You created some great women but Tamara is a masterpiece. A masterpiece that needs to be exposed! Thank you, sir.

Also, on every version of chapter 2 I have played, the story "Ripped Pants" never works. I keep getting an error so I have never been able to see it :(
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Much appreciated. There is still lots to come with Tamara being the focus. (-: Could you post the error you get with "Ripped Pants"??

M4s73rCh13f

Apr 3, 2020
I have a problem, i'm trying to run the Chapter 1 but it give me an error of Performance Warning .
How should i resolve it?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.5.8
The game has now 3406 Renders

3 more stories

Location Park
- 54. Not much interest in Music

Location Highstreet
- 53. Birthday Adventures

Location Neighbourhood
- 52. Sarita

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: josefwest

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
TE C2 v0.5.8 - Compressed - MAC
TE C2 v0.5.8 - Compressed - PC
TE C2 v0.5.8-full-MAC
TE C2 v0.5.8-full-PC
TE C2 v0.5.8-Android

Changelog:

Version 0.5.8
The game has now 3406 Renders

3 more stories

Location Park
- 54. Not much interest in Music

Location Highstreet
- 53. Birthday Adventures

Location Neighbourhood
- 52. Sarita

Version 0.5.5

3 more stories

Location Park
- Concert

Location Forest
- Camping

Location Trainstation
- Laundry-

Version 0.5.2

3 more stories

Location Highstreet
- Tamara's Birthday

Location Industrial
- Little Sister

Location Neighbourhood
- 48. Virtual Reality

Version 0.4.9

3 more stories

Location Trainstation:
-Picking up my friend
-Going home??

Location Park
- Basketball

Version 0.4.6

3 more stories

Location Beach:
-Making new friends
Location Mall
-Good advertisement
Location Mall
-Small World

Version 0.4.3
Added 2 new characters:
Jessa and Lori

3 more stories

Location Industrial:
-Walk like a man
Location Mall:
-A day at the gym
Location Beach:
-Ready for the first time??

Version 0.4.0
Fixed spelling mistakes
Upgraded to Renpy 7.4.4.1439
Introduced character map

3 more stories

Location Work:
-Payback
Location Beach
-Librarian on the beach
Location Neighbourhood
-Time to pay the rent

Version 0.3.7
Fixed spelling mistakes
Fixed some background issues when loading pictures at the start of the story

3 more stories

Location Neighbourhood:
- I have to pee
Location Work
- Being nice can help sometimes
Location Library
- The Librarian

Version 0.3.4
3 more stories

Location Office:
- Office Moral
Location Library
- A day at the Library
Location Shop
-Mom?

Version 0.3.1
3 more stories:
Location Industrial:
- Like daughter like mother
Location Office:
- Another day in the office
Location Neighbourhood
- Homeless

Version 0.2.8
3 more stories:
Location Forest:
-Jogging
Location Work:
-New Job
Location Home:
-So Horny

Version 0.2.5
Performance fix. This should address the memory leak issue.
3 more stories:
Location Park
-Caught
Location Neighbourhood
-Halloween
Location Beach
-Invisible

Version 0.2.2
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Next rubbish collection
- Bambi's purse
Location Trainstation
-Sleepy...or not..

Version 0.1.9
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Rubbish collection
Location Beach
- At the Arch Cove
Location Mall
- Ice Cream Parlour..next day...

Version 0.1.6
3 more stories
Location Highstreet:
- F.B.I.
Location Forest:
- Roshutsu
Location Mall:
- Ice Cream Parlor

Version 0.1.3
Added 3 stories
Location Home:
- Jenny
Location Park:
- Stuck
Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first
It contains following stories:
Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony
Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop
Location Trainstation:
- The cane
Mega is not really helpful with a nearly 11 GB setup.
Maybe you can change to nopy?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes