Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Oh, got it. It's a shame since impregnation it's actually one of the main fetishes, but that's life.
Seeing you say that makes me want this game to continue even more, if Patreon starts its crap with you please just pick up and move to subscribestar because I think this could turn out to be one of our best western H games. Also its just to avoid someone searching for a particular fetish and then playing through the entire game to then get mad on the thread about the tags being wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like at the beginning, when the MC is getting out of bed on the first day, he thinks "Let's check out what my <landlady's name> is doing." The line feels like it should be "Let's check out what my <landlady> is doing." or maybe "Let's check out what <landlady's name> is doing." It seems like the wrong variable was used in the line.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Looks like at the beginning, when the MC is getting out of bed on the first day, he thinks "Let's check out what my <landlady's name> is doing." The line feels like it should be "Let's check out what my <landlady> is doing." or maybe "Let's check out what <landlady's name> is doing." It seems like the wrong variable was used in the line.
Will look to get it fixed, thanks for your input <3

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm sure you will, I cant tell pretty quickly if im going to like a game by it's first sex scene and from the way you justified the instant BJ I could tell im going to be very happy watching this develop. It happens far too often that when a game does mind control they use the excuse that the powers are weak and thats why they cant go further as a way to gate off scenes for progression but if its something else using the powers you can justify lots of sudden surprises without making it feel fast. Thats why I loved the scene so much, I was sitting here going oh this a good scene but its such an early build that we probably wont be able to do anything and then bam sudden spectacular BJ. Perfect setup and totally caught me off guard.
Yes, because 'Zap! ...And then they fucked.' is exactly what makes a good mind control story. :rolleyes:
This update was really disappointing, I guess great artwork and great writing was too much to hope for.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Yes, because 'Zap! ...And then they fucked.' is exactly what makes a good mind control story. :rolleyes:
This update was really disappointing, I guess great artwork and great writing was too much to hope for.
I'm actually talking to a writer right now, we'll try to get the story to sound more natural and better. Sorry. Hope we can fix it to please (almost) everyone.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It wasnt that bad, for one thing it gave us a peek at what future H scenes will look like and second since we are talking about an all powerful being using the mind control for entertainment it makes perfect sense. Yes it can be overdone but I feel like that scene was the creature showing a little bit of its true power and getting some fun out of the situation.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Going to be trading on and off of characters every month, doing a whole character, or doing little bits of each? I'm also guessing you plan to have more characters later on right?
We are going to try to make all characters get the same ammount of content and eventually a big harem. Yep, there are going to be new characters, which will be decided by patreon polls. We will only introduce these characters once we have enough content of the current ones, tho.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
We are going to try to make all characters get the same ammount of content and eventually a big harem. Yep, there are going to be new characters, which will be decided by patreon polls. We will only introduce these characters once we have enough content of the current ones, tho.
Sounds like a good plan, character polls have worked out really well for Summertime Saga so that should be a great thing to do. Plus people will want to pledge to vote for their character so overall its a very good idea.

Reactions: Morah SDG

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So whats on the plan for the type of events for the inpreg/preg content?
and
Any idea on a rough time table for the content inclusion?

Reactions: Mastershake
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes