Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
We decided that it suits more for what we want of this game (few characters, fast paced story). We'll have "Dawn of Malice" as our sandbox, open world with a longer story, with more characters
Your doing an absolute amazing job with this game so far, the art is amazing and I love the dialog. Hope we can turn both the girls into total sluts eventually, the sister is smoking hot and I wouldnt mind seeing her triple teamed at all. Love mind breaking girls, especially when it involves family

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Your doing an absolute amazing job with this game so far, the art is amazing and I love the dialog. Hope we can turn both the girls into total sluts eventually, the sister is smoking hot and I wouldnt mind seeing her triple teamed at all. Love mind breaking girls, especially when it involves family
Thanks a lot for these words<3 hope we can live up to your expectations

Reactions: starlordultimate

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Luckily this dev saidt that cucks like you wont find anything in their games.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks a lot for these words<3 hope we can live up to your expectations
I'm sure you will, I cant tell pretty quickly if im going to like a game by it's first sex scene and from the way you justified the instant BJ I could tell im going to be very happy watching this develop. It happens far too often that when a game does mind control they use the excuse that the powers are weak and thats why they cant go further as a way to gate off scenes for progression but if its something else using the powers you can justify lots of sudden surprises without making it feel fast. Thats why I loved the scene so much, I was sitting here going oh this a good scene but its such an early build that we probably wont be able to do anything and then bam sudden spectacular BJ. Perfect setup and totally caught me off guard.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Luckily this dev saidt that cucks like you wont find anything in their games.
I'm not going to push a dev into doing content like that, I have my fantasies and while I do enjoy games to have it at least gated off with plenty of warnings for people there are still games like this one that I am excited about enough to not care if there is no NTR. I'm just happy to see another well done game go on my watchlist and if it does happen eventually then great but if not then oh well I have pages and pages of games on VNDB that I can go look at.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not going to push a dev into doing content like that, I have my fantasies and while I do enjoy games to have it at least gated off with plenty of warnings for people there are still games like this one that I am excited about enough to not care if there is no NTR. I'm just happy to see another well done game go on my watchlist and if it does happen eventually then great but if not then oh well I have pages and pages of games on VNDB that I can go look at.
Ah thats okay then.

Reactions: Velsomnia

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
What kind of mind control it has? Is it hardcore or just minor here and there?
It's different than anything I have seen, it starts out like normal with it being very weak but the dev was pretty brilliant and added a twist right at the end of this build that shows that it could be pretty extreme at times.

Reactions: Danyboy

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Art is nice and I understand your budgeting is limited, but by removing the player interaction I feel like you're limiting the scope of the game. Part of the fun of Renpy games is the ability to choose your path, seduction, corruption, friend, foe, and removing that sort of element makes the game less interesting. Otherwise the premise is good, keep up the good work.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
It's different than anything I have seen, it starts out like normal with it being very weak but the dev was pretty brilliant and added a twist right at the end of this build that shows that it could be pretty extreme at times.
Well i am not a fan of hardcore mind control, but if its not like this all the time, i gues can give it a chance.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Art is nice and I understand your budgeting is limited, but by removing the player interaction I feel like you're limiting the scope of the game. Part of the fun of Renpy games is the ability to choose your path, seduction, corruption, friend, foe, and removing that sort of element makes the game less interesting. Otherwise the premise is good, keep up the good work.
Hopefully this build is enough to generate more patrons for the game, as long as the dev side steps patreon correctly when they suspend the page for having mind control and incest content. Dont know what will happen when they discover the game but if enough interest is built before then the game will hopefully expand like that.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
We have another game called "Dawn Of Malice" that will feature a sandbox open world with multiple quest and choices. For this one, we will keep it simple.

You can check Dawn Of Malice here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dawn-of-malice-v0-01-whiteleaf-studio.43209/

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes