Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
that moment when you your watch list turns into a god dam enciclopedia....
but f it, gone mark this one as well, defenetly going to check it out after 2/3 more realases, the art looks nice :)

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Alright just got done with the game. There was a grammar mistake in one line and at one point the character called the person they were speaking to by the title I gave them rather than name. Other then that it's a good start and should be interesting to see where it goes from here.
One grammar mistake? : D There is almost a grammar mistake or linguistic oddity per sentence in this game. : P

I enjoyed the game first version of this game though. Artwork is very nice. And I like the breast sizes. Not these water melons you see in every game nowadays. Like some diversity.

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Love the art style, gonna wait a few more updates for a further review since there is almost zero content right now.
I have high hopes for this game!

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
This art? FUCK YES. Landlady/roommate? Fucking patreon. Although at this point I am already instinctively seeing mom/sister whenever I see those two used in a game.

If suggestions are being thrown around? I love a good twisted common sense scene. Lets suppose the rent is due but the main character has set it up so the landlady believes that rent is paid in semen, which she diligently collects from you (comedy dialogue maybe "hey, is this everything? You better not be holding out on me."). Possibly she collects it all in a cup and drinks it? If the game is having slightly complicated stuff then have a separate set up where the roommate believes semen is an excellent health drink and is sucking you for it. When both of the above scenes have occurred an event can happen where roommate drinks the "rent" and then, under the supervision of landlady, she has to help you pay the rent again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd like to see the pair of them made more sensitive, so a light brush against their breast would get them soaking wet, and a firm grope would give them an intense ahegao orgasm. Not straight away though, as getting into things too quickly is one of the big mistakes new game devs make. I'd like to slowly feed Mary a Jocasta complex fetish and make Anna unable to get herself off when she masturbates to start with.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
HOLY SH*T you're alive AND have access to a keyboard? I always presumed you were alive and dead...
He was, but now that you've observed him he is merely alive. Just keep in mind he may be dead the next time you see him.:D

On another note, I'd like to point out that several lines near the end of the demo contain incestuous implications, regardless of the player's decisions.
2019-12-03.png
2019-12-03 (1).png
You may want to impliment a "nickname" system, Dev. Tying a nickname like "roomie" to a variable and calling it in the text like this might be helpful:
Code:
girl2_name='Anna'
girl2_nick=str(input('What will you call {} sometimes?\n'.format(girl2_name)))
if girl2_nick == '':
    girl2_nick='roomie'
example_string='{}, I\'m afraid we are being targeted...'.format(girl2_nick)
That's how you'd do it in Python3, anyway. I'm not sure if Ren'Py is based on Python2.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes