fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh hi there, a mindcontrol fan. If you want, PM me about ways to improve the mindcontrol in the game.

^^
I'd say you need to flesh out the invisible guest more before asking for suggestions, the way the women fall under is way too fast. It can take over 10 minutes to half an hour and longer to talk someone into a trance, even with tools like a pendulum. Its a slow, deliberate process that requires trust. There are more things you need to consider, but i suspend my disbelief in favor of demonic posession.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
That art is nice, will be back after the first sex scene is made to check the quality, after that will wait 1 more year, if it survives until then I am sure it was a worth the wait.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Nice artwork but no animations? You need add animated sex scenes to mate :(
I don't want to be confrontational, but dude, chill. It's a 0.1 release. Animations take a lot of time and effort. Adding animations at such an early stage will slow down the development time to a crawl and reduce the amount of scenes the devs put in the game. Also, animations done now will most likely have to be redone at some point in the future due to low framerate/change in the style of the artist.

My point is: it's best if animations get added to a game when it reaches a substantial amount of support and the devs are able to spare the money and effort for them, not before a demo is even released.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nice artwork but no animations? You need add animated sex scenes to mate :(

Animations are way overrated, a series of pictures with nice text/story to go with is way more erotic than some stupid loop animation, which is basically ONE SINGLE PICTURE just with moving parts.

Doesn't mean I have anything against good animations, used in combination with regular renders, but they are rare (the good ones) and not at all needed for something to be sexy.

If animations is all you need, there's tons of them available without a game attached.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Animations are way overrated, a series of pictures with nice text/story to go with is way more erotic than some stupid loop animation, which is basically ONE SINGLE PICTURE just with moving parts.

Doesn't mean I have anything against good animations, used in combination with regular renders, but they are rare (the good ones) and not at all needed for something to be sexy.

If animations is all you need, there's tons of them available without a game attached.
Well I dont ask anyting about this suggestion of yours? I dont ask anyones thinking about this thing to? I just ask someting to DEV. And he/she answered already.

3.60 star(s) 108 Votes