Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Cannon open preferences.

"While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'../../launcher/game/fonts/NanumGothic.ttf'."
Yeah, for some reason this error appeared. I never used this font and the "preferences" works just fine before Ren'py compils the game for distribution. Anyways, i'll get it fixed by next update.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
dev asked us to tell him what we want..hmm..ok..here i go :p they are currently roommate and landlady..i'd like dialogue that keeps them as such without "bro and mommy" appearing..HAHAAA!!!..i wanna see them stunning boobies on roommate eventually lactating :p also make her a squirter...hurk hurk.....instead of just "events triggered by the room you visit" add some dialogue choices too..otherwise its just a KN with faux choice
why not a 3-way squirt, she cums and squirts out her pussy and both tits squirt out milk?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The Nazis were just cracking some eggs trying to make an omelette in their perspective.
i have to stop you right there, that is not what they were doing, they scapegoated many different types of ppl, we have no jobs, no homes, no money due to the lame, the crippled, the mentally defectives, the non-whites, the homosexual, and the gypsies. but once they killed all them off and germany's prosperity only improved so much they needed something more, then jews living in germany did the most utterly retarded thing, they declared economic warfare on the nazis, you can find that in some old newspaper archives, not easy cuz some ppl have been destroying copies, and the nazis said omg here is a group raising its hand to be our next scapegoat, so they scapegoated the hell out of them, stole money, valuables, lives.. these were not ppl just cracking some eggs, this was a vile group that would do anything to remain in power as well as lie to their ppl that all their problems are those ppl. sound familiar? anyways this is extremely off topic but you had to say that and that's just incorrect and wrong. study history lest ye be doomed to repeat it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
fill my fridge with lifetime supply of 4-meat 3-cheese pizza....
that's not evil, i'd make it so your fridge doesn't work at all and when you replace it won't work either, you'll never have a working fridge until you die! muahahahahahahaha
plus i'd eat your pizzas

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Not at all. The Great Old Ones (Cthulhu et. al) doesn't give a shit as humanity is like ants to them and the Outer Gods have no interest or grasp of petty human morality. The Elder Gods (Nodens, Bast, etc) are actually those closest to not being evil as they have some investment/relation to humanity.

Also, posting to watch :D
but cthulhu and yog-so-toth think humans are tasty.

Reactions: e-disfunction

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
whiteleaf, it's in screens.rpy lines 806-808

textbutton "í•œêµì–´" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/NanumGothic.ttf" action Language("korean")
textbutton "简体ä¸æ–‡" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("simplified_chinese")
textbutton "ç¹é«”ä¸æ–‡" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("traditional_chinese")

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
whiteleaf, it's in screens.rpy lines 806-808

textbutton "í•œêµì–´" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/NanumGothic.ttf" action Language("korean")
textbutton "简体ä¸æ–‡" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("simplified_chinese")
textbutton "ç¹é«”ä¸æ–‡" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("traditional_chinese")
Thanks, i'll look into it

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
Fonts can be found here https : // github.com/renpy/renpy/tree/master/launcher/game/fonts and put in TamasAwakening-0.01-pc\renpy\launcher\game\fonts to get it working.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Not many games manage to crash before the actual game even starts, that's a new one.
Regarding the game itself, the art is just ok, but it doesn't seem to have any legs considering you can already tell people to do whatever you want from the getgo, so I don't see how you could possibly make it any interesting post the 15 minute mark (assuming it ever gets 15 minutes worth of content, lol)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Initial feedback, not review worthy:

Amateurish, not presentable from a technical standpoint (menu crashes because I don't have a font). Backwards doesn't work, which for ren'py is unscusable. Trying to hide the text box makes everything go black, etc.

Love the art tho.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Initial feedback, not review worthy:

Amateurish, not presentable from a technical standpoint (menu crashes because I don't have a font). Backwards doesn't work, which for ren'py is unscusable. Trying to hide the text box makes everything go black, etc.

Love the art tho.
This game as well as all our future games will always have rollback disabled, it's a personal choice we made.
The rest is valid and will get fixed. Thanks for your input.

• Sad
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.60 star(s) 109 Votes