alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Well that certainly was interesting for a first release. Excellent artwork as other have commended, the grammar and the plot could use some work though. It barely took me five minutes to finish it and I've already mind-controlled twice and got a free shower scene. Definitely needs better pacing, but I suppose that you are demonstrating what is to come in terms of content?

I would say overall job well done Whiteleaf. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio
Nov 24, 2018
This is a good start in my opinion. I like the art, the pace/length of the dialogues and the genres.
But there are some things which I want to address for this version 0.01:
  • No Go: Please place the images in the background and only the UI elements (choices, dialog, map item) on the foreground. Currently when you press 'H' or 'middle mouse' the whole screen turns black instead of showing the pure image. (compare with other Renpy games)
  • To Do: Please fix the preferences. Unable to turn down the sound you are forced to mute the whole application from the OS. (Maybe as a start surround the font loading with a try-except block and fallback to the standard font.)
  • Tip: Some people find it mildly infuriating when rollback in Renpy is disabled. You may keep it or switch back, I'm able to overlook it, although I often enjoy being able to rollback to a decision point without using a ridiculous amount of save files. Maybe you want to inform the players in advance about it being disabled. Your Choice.
I will definitely keep an eye on this one. Please keep it up!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So there's a few things I would definitely change;
  • The text in the intro shouldn't advance by itself, that's a big no-no.
  • Don't disable rollback and skipping. Just don't.
  • It needs some work about how you address the family; he calls his mum by her name and his sister 'sister'? That should be the other way around, right? One thing I would definitely suggest is checking what is input for the relation and picking 'sis', 'sister', or her name as is appropriate, none of these will fit in every context. Also I'd make it clearer that 'renaming' them changes their relations.
  • Unless there is voice, disable the voice channel in the preferences. Also setting default volume to 50% for the other channels is a good idea.
With that out of the way, I absolutely love the artwork and character designs, the girls are both gorgeous. I really like the use of hypnosis rather than drugs as well, I like drug fetish but 'drug and mind control your family' is overdone.
Regarding what I'd do to them, I'd definitely play with their orgasms a bit. Make Mary think of him every time she cums; other than that I'd let her come to him at her own pace for a bit. And make Anna masturbate more than normal, but be unable to cum at all; after letting her stew like that for a while reveal to her that while she can't make herself cum he can, and have him finger her to an extremely intense orgasm. She can bitch and moan all she likes, all it will get her is him making her wait longer for her next orgasm.

3.60 star(s) 108 Votes