eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The artwork is really good but the writting needs some work. For instance I don't see why the MC would treat the landlady like a slut. The roomate I get it, she is a bitch, but the landlady seems to be kind with him.
I'm not a big fan of mind control/corruption games, because they usually turn the girls into mindless whores who'll fuck anyone and the MC is a douche, but after reading some of the dev's comments, I guess it could be an interesting game. Only time will tell.
Edit: Also, it's a little annoying that you can't hide the text.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What I'm gathering is that a lot of people's personal complaints, as opposed to issues, seem to be the pacing and or writing so far. So WhiteLeaf Studios has hired me on to take a look at the script, and rework a good bit, in order to make it hopefully sound a bit more natural and flow better. Characters and situations should be a little easier to read and kinda help to get into the story, which is good, considering the kind of on-rails game this is. If the characters aren't fun to read, it's not as enjoyable when they cum inside each other. (y)

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019

Hey guys, our frist poll is open to 5$+ Patrons only. This poll is to decide which character should get some attention in the next update, Mary (Landlady) or Anna (Roommate).

Reactions: Master of Puppets

May 25, 2017
I dont see a animation tag. But that usually doesnt mean there's animations in the games. So my question is if this one got animations or not?
PS. Awsome artwork gg wp.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes