peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Played the actual content, this game looks awesome,good mind control construction, too soon to talk about the plot but looks promissing, great art, really looking forward to more, keep up the good job.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm wondering if there will be consequences with the mind control the voice the MC keeps hearing seems to be playing some role or is it all in his head.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
My conclusion:

Cons:
- very short atm
- the story develops too fast (MCs dick shouldn't be in his sisters mouth after 20 mins)
- no choices

Pros:
- really nice art / hot girls
- MCs sis is a real bitch
- nice story
- game could develop to something great
- sounds

What I would like to see in this game:
- A slow brainwashing process (MC's mom and sis should struggle against it to make the story more interesting)
- Some fetish choices (like commanding the girls to not lock their rooms at night (sleep sex), late game pregnancy etc.)
- Some kind of big main plot conflict/problem that MC has to solve

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My conclusion:

Cons:
- very short atm
- the story develops too fast (MCs dick shouldn't be in his sisters mouth after 20 mins)
- no choices

Pros:
- really nice art / hot girls
- MCs sis is a real bitch
- nice story
- game could develop to something great
- sounds

What I would like to see in this game:
- A slow brainwashing process (MC's mom and sis should struggle against it to make the story more interesting)
- Some fetish choices (like commanding the girls to not lock their rooms at night (sleep sex), late game pregnancy etc.)
- Some kind of big main plot conflict/problem that MC has to solve
Agree with most of that except the big main plot conflict. I'm here for cute girls, not drama.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes