Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Just play your game, it still short but truly great nd ejoyable. Hope in the future you would make some choices and some real gameplay, right now it feel least of a game but more like a visual novel without choices
We already have a game with more choices and a open world. We want to keep this one in a more linear format, but thanks for your critique :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We already have a game with more choices and a open world. We want to keep this one in a more linear format, but thanks for your critique :D
Well, be more linear are ok too but a little bit of "sand box" gameplay so that I can replay the sex event again would be great.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Um... this should have the VN tag, so people don't come playing it, expecting an actual game. It does have great art, but it's just a story.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Great update, im curious about how the plot is going to develop, i know what im going to ask is probably hard, since it takes a long time to create the story, to draw the scenes and everything else, but it feels like we are getting 15 minutes of content, of course its better than those grinding games where we get basically those same 15 minutes but with 1h wall of grinding before it, but it feels kinda lacking since its in a Visual Novel format so reading is basically all the player can get(and based on the comments we wont get choices), great job nonethless, the writing + the great art makes for some hot scenes, good luck with the project and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

malrayo

Oct 23, 2017
Great update, im curious about how the plot is going to develop, i know what im going to ask is probably hard, since it takes a long time to create the story, to draw the scenes and everything else, but it feels like we are getting 15 minutes of content, of course its better than those grinding games where we get basically those same 15 minutes but with 1h wall of grinding before it, but it feels kinda lacking since its in a Visual Novel format so reading is basically all the player can get(and based on the comments we wont get choices), great job nonethless, the writing + the great art makes for some hot scenes, good luck with the project and keep up the good work.
+1

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Is it normal that the screen stays black and not return to main menu after the credits to patreon? Only music is playing.

Jan 12, 2020
I was excited to try this game because of the spectacular art, but I stopped playing after about 3 minutes because of the "rooommate's" awful personality. She's a straight-up bully who just shows up and starts badmouthing the main character for no reason. It's a shame that the appeal of such a well-designed character was completely ruined by her irredeemably unlikable personality.

Another complaint I have is something I've seen a lot of Western h-games do and that's the copout "we totally meant this to be an incest game where the characters are the mc's sister and mother but to avoid controversy we'll just call them 'landlord' and 'roommate' by default."

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I was excited to try this game because of the spectacular art, but I stopped playing after about 3 minutes because of the "rooommate's" awful personality. She's a straight-up bully who just shows up and starts badmouthing the main character for no reason. It's a shame that the appeal of such a well-designed character was completely ruined by her irredeemably unlikable personality.

Another complaint I have is something I've seen a lot of Western h-games do and that's the copout "we totally meant this to be an incest game where the characters are the mc's sister and mother but to avoid controversy we'll just call them 'landlord' and 'roommate' by default."
The bitchy roommate gets "fixed". You aren't mean to like her initially; it's a setup with the payoff of seeing her change her tune later on. The main character's "power" over the household progresses fairly quickly, too.

This game's developer is on Patreon and has to follow Patreon's rules; so no incest(blood or not). Incest is (strangely) a popular genre right now, so allowing fans of that sort of thing to partake in your game while still technically following the rules is a game many developers are playing while they try to expand their target audience.

If your point is that not enough effort is put into the non-incestuous path on many of these games, I agree. Too often a game's story and dialog doesn't make sense UNLESS you establish "head-cannon" incest, which gives a sub-par experience to those not interested in such things. The developers of this game seem to be working on that, though it is still clear that the intended cannon is incestuous.

Oh, it looks better indeed. Can you PM me with the lines of code you changed so I can make this official? Thanks.
I started a "conversation" with you, I'm not sure if that is this forum's equivalent to a private message.

Reactions: GuardianZ
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes