Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm loving this and it's such a pleasant change to have different graphics instead of the same old characters. Also the option to rename the other characters is a definite bonus in my opinion.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright for a short little start ... I'd like to see the characters on the screen when naming them though so I could pick something that fits ... and I know it said it was a linear kinda thing at the start but I would like some choices and ability to shape the manner in which the women become depraved ... but I dug the art and I enjoy corruption so I'd play a full release of this for sure.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
First of all, I want to apologize for the delay in this update.

How you guys doing? Our third release of the Tamas Awakening game is out for our dear supporters (3$ and above).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
First of all, I want to apologize for the delay in this update.

How you guys doing? Our third release of the Tamas Awakening game is out for our dear supporters (3$ and above).

I really love fingering, so that looks fantastic.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
V.03 is available to all on Itch.io

Have you considered reducing the font size on the title & preferences screens? The white text in the preferences menu in particular is huge and causes unnecessary text wrapping and scrolling.

Something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VS. what you have now:

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Aw heck, If anyone is interested; here is a UImod for the game, just extract/merge the contents of this .zip into the game's root folder. The mod adjusts the size of the fonts to better fit the screen, adds outlines to certain fonts to make them more readable, and shrinks the textbox slightly so it doesn't hide quite so much of the art.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Aw heck, If anyone is interested; here is a UImod for the game, just extract/merge the contents of this .zip into the game's root folder. The mod adjusts the size of the fonts to better fit the screen, adds outlines to certain fonts to make them more readable, and shrinks the textbox slightly so it doesn't hide quite so much of the art.

Oh, it looks better indeed. Can you PM me with the lines of code you changed so I can make this official? Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes