Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
News regarding our projects - May
Hey guys.

First, sorry for the delay.
We're working on the last art piece for the next release of Dawn of Malice (0.03). It shall be coming out soon, we're waiting on our artist.

As for Tamas Awakening, we're still working on the art as well, since we had to comission two new characters (Which will be featured on the next released) it's taking a little longer than planned.

Hopefuly we can deliver both the releases on the first week of June. Stay tuned! Hope you guys enjoy it.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This came up on a search for Mind Control tags, but I don't see that listed in the genre.
Is that an error in the search? Does this game have MC content? Art looks promising!

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
This came up on a search for Mind Control tags, but I don't see that listed in the genre.
Is that an error in the search? Does this game have MC content? Art looks promising!
The tags at the top of the page under the title list mind control but you are correct the genre has just corruption not mind control. If I remember correctly you use hypnotism.

Reactions: DarkDank

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Are the twins supposed to be cousins? a bit unsure since their hair colour matches mary's

Nvm looked at le code, they are Cs as in childhood friends of course ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Art looks interesting, also for the two new girls, but am I correct that the game is still in the early corrupt the girl phase and no vaginal sex or such yet? (I know it is a 0.4 so no real reason it has to be there yet and nothing wrong with still being in setup phase, but I do prefer that to be in before start playing a game, just tease and no payoff yet for months is boring to me.)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Art looks interesting, also for the two new girls, but am I correct that the game is still in the early corrupt the girl phase and no vaginal sex or such yet? (I know it is a 0.4 so no real reason it has to be there yet and nothing wrong with still being in setup phase, but I do prefer that to be in before start playing a game, just tease and no payoff yet for months is boring to me.)
it actually moves rather quickly the previous update ended witha sex scene with the "roommate ;)"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it actually moves rather quickly the previous update ended witha sex scene with the "roommate ;)"
Thanks. Then tags may need updating. :) Then again bj is not what I mean, I want a bit more. :) It is not a complaint but just with making games in updates I hate to wait months before something happens, so will gladly play it when it is so far even if takes a few hours to get to that content in game if the developments feel right. Also reason why still keep myself from playing Hope's game even if overall sentiment says it is one of best stories in adult games.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game But SHORT :cool: (n)No penetration :confused:Mc could fuck 4 of them in bedroom in 1 day :devilish:(y)
Pregnancy should be added and Longer game play biger update needed :cool:(y)(y)(y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks. Then tags may need updating. :) Then again bj is not what I mean, I want a bit more. :) It is not a complaint but just with making games in updates I hate to wait months before something happens, so will gladly play it when it is so far even if takes a few hours to get to that content in game if the developments feel right. Also reason why still keep myself from playing Hope's game even if overall sentiment says it is one of best stories in adult games.
Well to be fair it wasn't quite full penetration more of a "just the tip" situation. I just got back to the scene in question after having to start over and realized I misremembered it slightly :whistle: but still a bit more than just a BJ :)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well to be fair it wasn't quite full penetration more of a "just the tip" situation. I just got back to the scene in question after starting over and realized I misremembered it slightly :whistle:
No problem. Dev has the right to use the speed he/she feels appropriate. :p

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
god like power ? just say hypnotizing people and act like 6 year old afterwards. i really thought this would be an interesting game but it is a boring visual novel unfortunately

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Tamas Awakening [v0.05b] [Whiteleaf Studio] - Original Size 232MB
Compressed Android Port(63MB): -
Compressed Windows(41MB):
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Will it become a dating sim or free roam at some point? Being a corruption/trainer/mind control game, it would be cool to be able to roam and see what the girls do during the day and review the scenes with variations (Just personal preferences, game's great as it is, specially the art ;)!).

• Angry
Reactions: The_Sentinel
Aug 20, 2018
Tamas Awakening [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio] - Original Size: 186MB
Compressed Android (52MB):
MEGA
Compressed Windows/Linux (40MB): MEGA
Compressed MAC (34MB): MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself
, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*

In 2020 it's still necessary to compress 186Mb?

Do people download with 30kb/s these days or what?

No offence, only trying to understand...

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes