hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UI, colors are fine until you try to overwrite/load a save then you can't read the yes/no

Allowing text box opacity change would be nice.

The options menu having a scroll bar on the far right could probably be removed by shrinking the text 1 font size.

The random black bar in the back of the menu area.

Names not standing out that well in game.

Personally not a fan of the font.

When allowing player to change relations and name people. It would be nice to show their Default Name prior to it changing. Otherwise if player's leave it empty they might think it will be blank.

With the "Friends" the recommended names should probably all have an S at the end to tell the player it is for multiples

Character names are a bit high on the text box so they slightly go outside of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's any consolation, I've already fixed most of those UI issues in my compressed builds. ;)

menu screen.png Save screen.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BagMan

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Seems a lot of the same pointed out typos and the like are still in this version. Examples.

teensy bit of a bitch : (doesn't this mean she really isn't a bitch?)
No. It's deliberately snarky...or at least can be worded that way. I can't vouch for the context it was used in in this game, but y'know.

We want to hire someone to proofread as well, but we can't afford it at the moment. As for the rest, I'll look into it, thanks buddy.
People are hired just to proofread projects like this? Man, I should look into that.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I'm just gonna put this out there. I really like this game and it's premise. I like the tags listed as long as it is followed through, especially impregnation. I am dying to see more content with Carol, (Aka the Mom), especially if by the end of this game there are sex scenes with Carol along with impregnating her and some big belly pregnancy. Just wanted to share that.

• Love
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geez... game should show us the pic of the woman in question when naming her, I thought the younger girl around my age is the far left on the games pic but it was the one on the far right xD
Still just a minor thing to change their names anyway xD

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio
Apr 24, 2018
I've been enjoying the game so far and I've been following since version 0.01. I really wish every update didn't break all of the saves for the previous versions though.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Good Job pals, nice art; btw nobody said anything about the Gallery in the menu, what is for? Its empty.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I wonder how many people skipped over this because there's no pregnancy tag.:FacePalm:
All I wanna know is if it's sandbox or not.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
perv twin dominating the sister ruined the story for me. i dont generally care for kintetic novels but this one was funny and nice up until that point. to bad some tags are missing. but yeah i quit the game at that scene. but even so i'lll say good luck to dev.

Reactions: AlisaB

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
perv twin dominating the sister ruined the story for me. i dont generally care for kintetic novels but this one was funny and nice up until that point. to bad some tags are missing. but yeah i quit the game at that scene. but even so i'lll say good luck to dev.
"perv twin dominating the sister ruined the story for me"

Care to explain why so I get to know a little bit better how people feel about it? :D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I personally am okay with it. Of course I hope the MC dominates both later, instead of becoming her lackey as he has been so far with what she said at the end of the BJ, and by allowing the tie up and spanking which was a bit odd he would allow that, people he hasn't seen in many years, whom are at odds with the other person. For all he could guess is she would beat the shit out of her since she couldn't fight back anymore. He didn't even put any rules in place like no putting things into her, anything that would show physical damage, etc.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
"perv twin dominating the sister ruined the story for me"

Care to explain why so I get to know a little bit better how people feel about it? :D
femdom is a tricky kink for me. usually im only into it if its optional. also in my case i dont like watching family members get dommed by characters aside from MC. on the other side the scene with the perv twin having fun with the submissive one was ok for me since this is their first intro and we see that they got something goin on already. but yeah i know this game is mostly to read and not make choices so it is what it is. but that one choice that popped up does it affect anything down the line?

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes