Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So is this a kinetic novel without choices like the tags say or is it a trainer like the genre states it?:unsure:

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Im kinda ok with letting sadistic girl have her fun for awhile but only if its temporary and we will turn the tables on her later :cool:
Although i didnt like how protagonist was acting like a little bitch around her - dude you have mind control superpowers, act more confident ffs!

StarkKUN

Jan 2, 2020
it was one of best games i have ever played until the two childhood friends appeared they made the game tedious and slow, and the fucking main protag is such an idiot, he want to be a good and bad person at the same time, man seriously?! just enslave them all you stupid!! you gonna let that willow control you and order you to do whatever she wants!! what made this loser like this? anyway thanks for this great game so excited for the future updates :]

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
He doesn't need a patch for incest?
When you start from the beginning it asks for your name. The next screen it asks if you want to name the other main characters. Choosing yes you can change relation. Default is landlady and roommate.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
1596935030746.png

Tamas Awakening 0.05 is out for our 3$ patrons and above!

First of all, I wanna apologize. I couldn't dedicate as much time as I wanted to this update. There are some personal things happening in my life and this month was specially bad (had to move to a different place and stuff). I swear that I'll compensate for it on the next one.

However, we finally had our first sex scene. (And not just one.) Enjoy it and thanks for supporting us!

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So how much content is there currently in the game, minutes, hours?
Also this seems like a pretty straightforward maledom power fantasy trip, so I'm curious, how much content is covered by that "female domination" tag?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is there a fix/patch for the roommate/landlord patreon shit? Or do I just have to firm it and be annoyed?
Edit:There was, the option to rename them was also for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
since there's no changelog how much is in this game hours wise?
excluding the most recent update, which I haven't played yet, it was maaaybe an hour depending on how slowly you read. probably a good bit less. there were also 'minimal' choices.

as for badboll's question; question about roommates. you pick the relationships as the characters are introduced. I wasn't quite sure what the 2nd and 3rd characters are 'supposed' to be. cousins perhaps. :shrugs:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Condom was a bonekiller. If anything you should had switched out the scenes. I rather see her whole body without condom then see his ass without condom.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes