canofawesome

Sep 25, 2019
Man they need to proof read this shit, it's a really hard read even if the art is good and this is very early. Is the creator a native speaker?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out who the evil character with the power of a God is. It's Willow isn't it, because MC has actually been relatively restrained so far IMO. Lol

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
Mhm...dunno but I had no problems understanding anything that´s going on in regards of writing. Really beautifull art again btw. .! I thought Annas revenge event would be a bit more "severe" or at least let her choose what to do. But otherwise this way you want to know/see more so I guess it´s a good thing ;).
One small thing would be that you maybe should decide what the characters are wearing. I like the idea of the "best friend" keeping her socks on but it´s somewhat distracting that she switches clothes during an event. Not a big thing though just stuck out a bit. And I get that you don´t want to create like 20 sprites for every scene new ^^.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Mhm...dunno but I had no problems understanding anything that´s going on in regards of writing. Really beautifull art again btw. .! I thought Annas revenge event would be a bit more "severe" or at least let her choose what to do. But otherwise this way you want to know/see more so I guess it´s a good thing ;).
One small thing would be that you maybe should decide what the characters are wearing. I like the idea of the "best friend" keeping her socks on but it´s somewhat distracting that she switches clothes during an event. Not a big thing though just stuck out a bit. And I get that you don´t want to create like 20 sprites for every scene new ^^.
Yes, it's weird that Willow is naked when standing in Anna's bedroom, then she has clothes on when she's laying on the floor, then she's naked again when she stands up after she gets the buttplug in her ass.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
Well...it does make sense that you don´t want to make a sprite for every scene differently because it´s drawn not rendered. But yeah...that scene was bit speacial.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whiteleaf Studio

I just started playing today and got to the point of 2nd sex scene with the sister in her bed and have added "Internal View" and "Vaginal Sex" to the tag list.
TamasAwakening 2020-08-13 19-10-49-81.jpg

I did not get a pic of the butt plug in the cousins ass but I have added the "Sex Toys" to the tag list also.

Also with the cousin's being twins I have add the "Twins" tag to the list.

Groping the mothers tits and 1 twin grouping the others tits I have added the "Groping" tag.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Whiteleaf Studio

I just started playing today and got to the point of 2nd sex scene with the sister in her bed and have added "Internal View" and "Vaginal Sex" to the tag list.
View attachment 771528

I did not get a pic of the butt plug in the cousins ass but I have added the "Sex Toys" to the tag list also.

Also with the cousin's being twins I have add the "Twins" tag to the list.

Groping the mothers tits and 1 twin grouping the others tits I have added the "Groping" tag.
Thanks for taking your time to do this <3

Reactions: a1fox3

Daellhin

Mar 14, 2018
Font sucks. So does Unknown Voice. So does Mr. Akaber. Why do devs insist on adding this shit to their games. It doesn't make them any more interesting. We play to fap not for the story, lore only serves as an explanation for what's happening, a single sentence early on mentioning the PC learned hypnosis from some old dude is enough.
If you really dislike the font you can replace it by going in the game folder and replacing brad.ttf by a font you like. Just make sure to name the new font brad.tff. Personally i do like the font the devs chose.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you really dislike the font you can replace it by going in the game folder and replacing brad.ttf by a font you like. Just make sure to name the new font brad.tff. Personally i do like the font the devs chose.
The only thing I dislike a little bit about the game is that all action moved away very suddenly from the Mom, while MC was progressing nicely with her and according to the Sumerian spirit she needed more attention, just before the cousins enter the game. It is almost feels like a part of the game is missing there that should have happened before the cousins.

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
I'm not a native speaker and we can't afford a proofreader at the moment, sadly.
Nice to know that you've considered it, at least. And honestly the English isn't even that bad in this game. There are some words that are a little odd, but nothing is outright confusing. Those small errors are easily forgivable when the game has such amazing art and content.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Nice to know that you've considered it, at least. And honestly the English isn't even that bad in this game. There are some words that are a little odd, but nothing is outright confusing. Those small errors are easily forgivable when the game has such amazing art and content.
Yeah, we're planning a lot of things for the future (like a proofreader, making the story more "non-linear" with choices and some different scenes coming with said choices). But we need to lay the foundation first. When we are close to the game getting finished is when we'll be able to afford these things, to make a good final product.

Oct 27, 2018
wow.. this game was really surprising. Wasnt expecting such quality when i first downloaded it.

nice artwork, cool story and nice dialogues... very well done. im impressed.
I came here to post almost this exact comment. As someone that looks at least once a week for mind control games, I'm not sure how this one failed to catch my attention until now. Fantastic content so far. Do agree that a proofreader would be nice, but everything else is fun so far. The moans SFX is a nice touch, really makes the scenes much more erotic.

• Love
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The little goth girl on the left of the banner in the OP is super sexy. Is there a lot of content with her?

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes