DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe you should try to contact owners of F95 site and tell them to add more tags. ( I did that, but with no success... )
There isn't even lesbian tag.
There is a lesbian tag.
No wonder you had no success contacting the owners.

I don´t see any reason, why MC shouldn´t lose his ability, when MC is clearly possesed with something and that something can change it´s host and it can be avoidable for these, who dislike to be dominated by woman.
Great, I don't see any reason why aliens shouldn't invade halfway through and turn the game into an XCOM clone. Just because something could happen doesn't mean it should happen.
There's lots of avoidable content that could be added but it all takes development time away from the content most players actually want to see.

I am not going to respond further, becouse i am not interested to chat here.
Lovely, why did you bother to comment in the first place then?

Reactions: Darkaura

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think you misunderstood thanks to my bad english. Femdom = female dominant partner.
It doesn't matter if submissive partner is male or female.

That's what i wanted to say :)
In my experience Femdom most usually means women dominating men. When it's dominating other women it's usually called Lezdom instead. The problem is the site doesn't have a tag for that.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
This is where the tags F/M, M/M, etc come into good use. You could say Femdom (F/F) to indicate a female on female dom scene. (I realise there aint no tags like this, but there is room for it in the genre overview i think. :D )

Kinda wish, when you customise the names of the characters, that a portrait and/or their default name was visible.
I actualy think there are no preset names for anny character but the main one, there are preset relations (like the usual Landlady, Roomate, Childhood Friend), but other then that its up to you to confirm.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Very promising game, the goth cousin is top tier, and as much as I don't like tan lines and buff girls, is fun to abuse the sister.
Only problem with this game is that the MC is still too wimpy, he needs to get like the voice in his head and just use the girls, but also that it's so short!
While I did play for free, it did not feel like a year's worth of content, hopefully once more patrons come in they can churn out content at a faster rate.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Willow is a childhood friend..... now and yes i played it till or rather started with v0.4 all family member descriptions were right
I'll take your word for it, it's just when you play a game with the incest tag, and one of the first lines in the game says "I should check out what my landlady is doing" it makes you think that you need a patch or a code

Edit: YOU LIED TO ME! I was supposed to "rename" them. Here I was thinking it was just to set names and clicked no like a fool, when it was to set relationships

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'll take your word for it, it's just when you play a game with the incest tag, and one of the first lines in the game says "I should check out what my landlady is doing" it makes you think that you need a patch or a code

Edit: YOU LIED TO ME! I was supposed to "rename" them. Here I was thinking it was just to set names and clicked no like a fool, when it was to set relationships
....... i didn't lie in the v.05 willow is a childhood friend and not my cousin that doesn't mean that my Mother and Sister aren't.....
And it was only in the one dialoge in 0.5 version at the beginning!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
....... i didn't lie in the v.05 willow is a childhood friend and not my cousin that doesn't mean that my Mother and Sister aren't.....
And it was only in the one dialoge in 0.5 version at the beginning!
You said that all the "family relationships" were correct, implying that the default sate of the game had the "correct" relationships, in response to a post asking about the need for a patch. That was false, you need to click yes when asked to change the names, otherwise they are your landlady & roommate not mother and sister.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
You said that all the "family relationships" were correct, implying that the default sate of the game had the "correct" relationships, in response to a post asking about the need for a patch. That was false, you need to click yes when asked to change the names, otherwise they are your landlady & roommate not mother and sister.
"all family member descriptions" that means what I wrote and not really the default for mother and sister!!
My question was why willow is in this scene my childhood friend? i wrote for her cousin! not the game i wrote those descriptions i named them!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game. I looked at the pictures in the game files and I see that most scenes are with sister who is a bitch to MC. I don't like this behavior. I wonder if she will change for us, and if there are any reasons why she acts this way. For now, I'd rather have more scenes with MC's mother, she's very pretty.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
"all family member descriptions" that means what I wrote and not really the default for mother and sister!!
My question was why willow is in this scene my childhood friend? i wrote for her cousin! not the game i wrote those descriptions i named them!
The game occasionaly refers to the twins as you old time best friends in some way. Guess the dev forgot to replace one mention of Childhood friend with the string meant for what you chose at the start. There are a few of those errors here and there. In most games simple strings like $SisterName or something like that is used to replace stuff, so dev probaly missed replacing one such line with the proper string in this build

PS: i know thats a Twine/HTML referance, not versed in how renpy or other codes work, but im guessing in a similar code way.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Probably just an accident left in the code, I wouldn't get to upset.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
The game occasionaly refers to the twins as you old time best friends in some way. Guess the dev forgot to replace one mention of Childhood friend with the string meant for what you chose at the start. There are a few of those errors here and there. In most games simple strings like $SisterName or something like that is used to replace stuff, so dev probaly missed replacing one such line with the proper string in this build

PS: i know thats a Twine/HTML referance, not versed in how renpy or other codes work, but im guessing in a similar code way.
Yeah, names and roles are stored in separate string variables. Renpy has its own way of doing it, but you can use normal python statements as well, as long as you put a $ in front of it. IE $ sisrole = 'Roommate'.

As far as the "best friends" bit, is this what you were talking about? ([pov] is the game's variable for the MC's name.)
Code:
    gloomy "Come on, say something...You can trust me, [pov]."
    gloomy "You were my best friend growing up, you know?"
    pov "W-well...I don't know what to say..."
In this case, saying "You were my cousin growing up, you know?" would be quite a strange sentence. A cousin also being your best friend is not at all strange.
Other than the "besties" reference by gloomy(goth cousin) a little later, are there other instances that are weirder?

Edit: Ah, this is probably the one:
Code:
    pov "Well, I mean...You're my childhood friend. I guess it's not weird at all."
    gloomy "Oh, that's right. It's not weird at all, [pov]."
Given the context it'd probably make more sense to just say "Well, we hung out together so much as kids— I guess it's not weird at all".
Being someone's cousin doesn't usually let you read their mind :D.

Last edited:

wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
The art work is excellent!

I really liked it. The only criticism I could offer is that it does not allow you "freedom of action" and interact with the different characters ... If they change that, I think it has a future similar to Milftoon.

Sorry if my English is poor, it is not my native language.

Reactions: Ianuda
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes