Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
right now its pretty linear, so i guess yes. not sure what the devs plans are for future content.

As content go it's not super original. Your basic bratty sister, gothy sadist friend, big breasted naive shy girl, lonely mom. Its all been done before, but the art work is decent, characters look realy good and atractive, and story is only just being layed out. There are a few jokes in there referancing Akabur's games and such, so there is a bit of humor too.

Overall a good start to the game.

Reactions: Mastershake

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Probably just an accident left in the code, I wouldn't get to upset.
I'm not upset about the game i've played thousands of them things like that happen... but if somebody doesn't understand the concept of name your char the way you like(Incest) and doesn't get that my original post refers to the 0.5 version and not the whole game. And calling me a liar about incest or no incest patch....
what ever....

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Tamas Awakening 0.06 content poll!
It's time to vote! You can vote on how many options you like for this one.
Just tried the game, but dug what I played.
Not a Patron yet, but considering. Could you tell me what kind of content there is to vote in these polls, to see how much sway they actually have/worth of joining to vote in them is?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Just tried the game, but dug what I played.
Not a Patron yet, but considering. Could you tell me what kind of content there is to vote in these polls, to see how much sway they actually have/worth of joining to vote in them is?
You can pick the characters you wanna see more of and also the theme. BDSM, femdom, exhibitionism, impregnation/creampie, etc.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You can pick the characters you wanna see more of and also the theme. BDSM, femdom, exhibitionism, impregnation/crempie, etc.
Hmm alright, this won't lead down the trap of one or two girls getting all the content and then the rest being left in the dust will it? If I recall correctly that's part of what lead to Milfy City's death.
That said, goth petite (childhood friend) definitely needs to be fucked with more. Off direct topic, but I do want to praise you a little bit. As a degenerate of course I wanted to hypnotize her and the nerd right away, but story wise she was a bro and was too much of an immoral jump for the MC. The friend being a secret bitch was a little out of left field, but taking her down a peg and using her with the plug scene was fantastic. Good job!

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Hmm alright, this won't lead down the trap of one or two girls getting all the content and then the rest being left in the dust will it? If I recall correctly that's part of what lead to Milfy City's death.
That said, goth petite (childhood friend) definitely needs to be fucked with more. Off direct topic, but I do want to praise you a little bit. As a degenerate of course I wanted to hypnotize her and the nerd right away, but story wise she was a bro and was too much of an immoral jump for the MC. The friend being a secret bitch was a little out of left field, but taking her down a peg and using her with the plug scene was fantastic. Good job!
I don't think so. We do the polls, but that doesnt mean that the chosen girl will be ALL the content of the update. I still add things on my own

Reactions: DarkDank

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
"all family member descriptions" that means what I wrote and not really the default for mother and sister!!
My question was why willow is in this scene my childhood friend? i wrote for her cousin! not the game i wrote those descriptions i named them!
Oh I see, this was a language problem; I apologize.

This is my first time playing this game. I looked at the pictures in the game files and I see that most scenes are with sister who is a bitch to MC. I don't like this behavior. I wonder if she will change for us, and if there are any reasons why she acts this way. For now, I'd rather have more scenes with MC's mother, she's very pretty.
I mean it's a mind control game, so yes you change her behavior. It's a pretty common trope in the mind control genre to have the abusive/bitchy/etc target, so that when you do terrible things to them you feel justified.

Edit: Ah, this is probably the one:
Code:
    pov "Well, I mean...You're my childhood friend. I guess it's not weird at all."
    gloomy "Oh, that's right. It's not weird at all, [pov]."
Given the context it'd probably make more sense to just say "Well, we hung out together so much as kids— I guess it's not weird at all".
Being someone's cousin doesn't usually let you read their mind :D.
I think having it as cousin would still be fine, it's a statement of having a relationship that has trust.

I'm not upset about the game i've played thousands of them things like that happen... but if somebody doesn't understand the concept of name your char the way you like(Incest) and doesn't get that my original post refers to the 0.5 version and not the whole game. And calling me a liar about incest or no incest patch....
what ever....
An over exaggerated "you lied to me" is an old meme, again I'm sorry it got under your skin. In my op I even said that usually, there is a "change relationship" thing, so I do understand about those things; I just got thrown off because I expected "change names" to just be about changing the names.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is my first time playing this game. I looked at the pictures in the game files and I see that most scenes are with sister who is a bitch to MC. I don't like this behavior. I wonder if she will change for us, and if there are any reasons why she acts this way. For now, I'd rather have more scenes with MC's mother, she's very pretty.
Though you are true she acts like a bitch though MC does not help with that, but based on her remarks and such it seems she is actually already in love with him even before the hypnosis started and her behavior is partly pushing MC away from her cause of those feeling she has for him as her brother and being angry he lets himself be pushed away all those years. :p

I hope result of the poll will focus on the Mother, her development and actions with her really got cut short when cousins entered the game.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, how dare games not have a ton of content on their fifth release?! :rolleyes:

Sigh...

If you want games with tons of content, maybe try not to play early versions?
"i swear this one is not exactly like 1000000 of the others that all are patreon milking schemes!" says the increasingly nervous man for the 100th time this year

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it still only a kinetic novel or are there any meaningfull choices? I remeber that devs wanted to "change" amp it up to a full game VN with choices.

Jul 31, 2018
*Looks at changelog
*Sees N/A for every update description
"Hmmmm I wonder what the next update will hold?"
(Just teasing haha)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, I am guessing that Willow and Esther don't really have the story fleshed out for the option to be cousins to the main character. There is a lot of things that don't add up about all the set relationships in this game, like these examples.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes