Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Like always good job with the animations.
The only thing i dont like, its the last sex scene.
It was bad if you think the others one are way better...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How much content with the landlady /mom ?
She was a bit stalled when the two new women entered the game and forgotten about, but latest update had an interesting development with her that I do hope will move forward next update. She is the slowest though of the main girls.

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
Ok, wow,
I haven't even downloaded this game but feel like it's gonna be good, incest content and sexy 2D art style ? Loving it already

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I get what you saying and while I do like the mind control element, I feel that there was no need for it this update. Esther already loves the MC without any hypno and Anna has already been enslaved by MC's cock...The other character (which would make sense to use hypno on) didn't appear on this update at all.
This is just my vision as a game developer, of course you players can (and should) have all kinds of different perspectives on this matter.
Thanks for responding, I appreciate your feedback.
I get that as written Hypno wasn't needed this update...but that's my point. You're the author of a game centered around hypno. Make it needed every update. You didn't have to write Esther already loved the MC. She could have the childhood crush sure, but that was years ago, and now they're different people. And people shouldn't be that cavalier about incest fucking childhood friends that quickly.
I just feel a lot of potential was lost. I'm all for direct Hypno controlling and manipulating Willow. But you could have subtle control of emotions for Esther and make her relate the childhood crush to sexual urges or somthing. There's just a lot of ways to make hypno more related while still keeping the heart of your story.

The way I saw it, only Willow and the MC seemed to be into incest childhood friends. Willow was kind of the MC's counter, thus using powers and bending her to your will would be fun. But the other girls were still lambs to the slaughter to MC and Willow. Willow was into Esther from the tit groping scene and seeing her suck off the MC. And obviously into Anna from domming her. That's not normal behavior, and Esther being so into MC right away normalizes it and takes the taboo away.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The game honestly has very odd pacing, where it feels like you have to lead every update up to a sex scene that get increasingly heavy.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a fuck heavy kinetic novel, but I wonder how it's gonna be once you reach the end

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Description says it's a game, it has a [kinetic novel] tag, "genre" has no [kinetic novel] tag.
Is is a kinetic novel or are there any story changing decisions/interactions in this?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Description says it's a game, it has a [kinetic novel] tag, "genre" has no [kinetic novel] tag.
Is is a kinetic novel or are there any story changing decisions/interactions in this?
It's a kinetic novel (for now), which is a form of game. When we reach endgame (last updates) we'll add some choices and branch the story.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes