tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm not a fan of changelogs, what's the point? It's very simple, every number update (0.05, 0.06, etc...) has new scenes. Every (b) update (0.05b, 0.06b) it's just a rework with no new scenes.
The point is to let people know how much new content. Some games add several in game days per update, some only add 1 or 2 scenes. It let's people like me, who don't like to redownload something every month for 10mins of playtime determine when there has been enough stuff added to warrant spending the bandwidth.

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Downloaded it once but I doubt I will again. Maybe it is just me but N/A on every last changelog is kind of a way for the developer to say " Hey I do not give a crap about anyone playing my game". As I said maybe it is just me but I seriously doubt it...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I agree it could be great. But how it is currently written is awful for set relationships there are just too many mistakes and so it is not yet. Personally If i were them i would scrape the whole incest thing because it is not working. Course that would make me loose interest in the game but at least it would make the story more consistent.
I think he could keep the incest if he would just allow us to define the MC's relationships with each character like some other VNs do. It isn't even that hard to do.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
That game is a bitch.
I love the art a lot. That screenshot with the tan lines caught my attention, it's so well done.
But the premise is not one I'm comfortable with. At least I believed for a very short time in the roommate relationship so maybe I can manage to put myself back in that place. Not sure.

In any case, very talented artist. Well done.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think he could keep the incest if he would just allow us to define the MC's relationships with each character like some other VNs do. It isn't even that hard to do.
You obviously didn't follow where the conversation started. This is why the conversation lead to the post you replied to. The recent fixes in dialog didn't help with the story for incest content either.

Hm, I am guessing that Willow and Esther don't really have the story fleshed out for the option to be cousins to the main character. There is a lot of things that don't add up about all the set relationships in this game, like these examples.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's a kinetic novel (for now), which is a form of game. When we reach endgame (last updates) we'll add some choices and branch the story.
Nice! I would love to see you would turn this KN into a real VN game in the future, it has good art and interesting mind control story so it's truly a waste if we couldn't have a little fun with choosing other path or interact more with the game
By the way, I think next update you should add those new H scenes in Gallery because the last photos still only at the BDSM play of the Goth girl and the blonde sister

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You obviously didn't follow where the conversation started. This is why the conversation lead to the post you replied to. The recent fixes in dialog didn't help with the story for incest content either.
To much engrish? Honestly I barely read anything in this VN I am burning out on all the reading in VNs.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
nice Art thx for share, another awaikening for another reason with another Girl hahaha

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I'm not a fan of changelogs, what's the point? It's very simple, every number update (0.05, 0.06, etc...) has new scenes. Every (b) update (0.05b, 0.06b) it's just a rework with no new scenes.
I always browse changelogs to gauge how much content there is in the game. Apart from finished japanese games with stuff like "300 CG, 19 girls, 8 hours long" and maybe filesize there's no way to guess what's inside the game and how much of it.

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Really love the art style and progression on every girls. The only thing that I'd suggest would be to perhaps find another sound effect for climax as I'd hear that sound for "Suprise horror" effect, like when you find a dead body. Otherwise keep it up! Also, nice Akabur games reference (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes