Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
This art is really great! but the story is pretty rediculous. Take it for what it is I suppose

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Still a kinetic novel or are there actual choices/gameplay? Kind of weird to be kintec AND a trainer.

Thx in advance!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Not bad game, but i realy miss more femdom scenes.
I think that i have encountered just one lezdom scene and thats it.

I don´t like when game is Taged as Femdom and there is no actual femdom. Maybe if some girl would steal MC mind control ability, it would be more fun.
Thanks for this, your comment saved me. It really is a pain when something gets tagged femdom for a single scene that doesn't even involve the player. I dunno what's worse, that or something getting femdom tag for a single footjob scene

moolook

Oct 21, 2020
why does the mc's dick keep changing size every scene? in the very first blowjob scene it was basically a 12 incher and in the second blowjob scene with ur childhood friend it shrunk to like 7-8 inches, why not keep it 12 inches

Jul 31, 2020
Personally I think a 12-inch penis is totally out of place on his body....So I think a 7-inch one looks better. But what would improve it is, in the first BJ scene, it was very(actually a bit too much) curved...Later on it was straight, I think having a slight curve is better. Just my opinion.

moolook

Oct 21, 2020
IMO huge dicks look better on smaller, twinkish bodies, because it makes the dong seem like it's EVEN larger, making the MC look like a gigachad. i'd just keep the 12 incher rather than making the dick a reality warper

Jul 31, 2020
But isn't a gigachad supposed to be handsome, tall, muscular guy.:unsure:..I mean it's unrelated... But just saying...Also, I didn't say a huge bend(like in that bj scene) , just a slight upward curve:D... Sorry, never mind what I said...

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
May 4, 2019
But isn't a gigachad supposed to be handsome, tall, muscular guy.:unsure:..I mean it's unrelated... But just saying...Also, I didn't say a huge bend(like in that bj scene) , just a slight upward curve:D... Sorry, never mind what I said...
More like a secret chad really. Looks like nerd but has a huge dick, like the main guy of Summertime Saga

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I don't think there's a tag for lezdom and frankly, a mind-control game where the MC loses the ability to mind-control to someone else sounds pretty unfun to me.
There's other titles available if you absolutely want to get dominated and I'm glad this isn't one of them.
Why are you glad for the player's losing agency to... lose agency? (Aside from the developer's attention's being split, of course). It honestly is 4th-wall-breaking when I cannot roleplay the character the way I want to. (Obviously, I know the reason - femdom is widely despised by the normies.)

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Why are you glad for the player's losing agency to... lose agency? (Aside from the developer's attention's being split, of course). It honestly is 4th-wall-breaking when I cannot roleplay the character the way I want to. (Obviously, I know the reason - femdom is widely despised by the normies.)
Considering there are absolutely no games where you can roleplay the characters any way you want your 4th wall must be breaking a lot. As far as I'm concerned femdom (with a submissive MC) doesn't fit the setting and I'm glad they're not wasting time and resources on options that I wouldn't be interested in exploring anyway.

On a related note, it's pretty cute that you label me as a "normie" because my favorite type of depravity differs from yours.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes