Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a lot of content with the mother of MC? and up to what point? (hj, bj etc..)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
this will annoy some of you saves from 0.06 don't work
At least it was a kinetic novel without much of a choice so you don't wasting too much time to reach to new content of this update, beside starting over like that make you have a full experience with the story of this game...and the sex scenes more...

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
BRO what's with this MC is he a full fledge retard or what? i do like a story driven game, but you know the mc either makes or breaks a game right? the mc makes the game hard to play, if i can slap the MC i would.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.07 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Still a kinetic novel? Asked once and someone told me the game will change at some point but it seems dev will stay true to this... rather sad for me.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Still a kinetic novel? Asked once and someone told me the game will change at some point but it seems dev will stay true to this... rather sad for me.
We'll change it when we're done with the linear content. Come back in a year or so.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
We'll change it when we're done with the linear content. Come back in a year or so.
Hmmmm. So how much content do you plan to have till the point where one can expect that there are choices which matter? I mean, if i have to click like 3 hours of content just for a "comic" till im at the point where it starts to be a game i will most likely not endure it to this point and i guess most of the ppl will stop before reaching this point too. Might as well keep it as a kinetic novel till the end for the sake of ppl who like it and dont like it instead of changing it only after midgame.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm. So how much content do you plan to have till the point where one can expect that there are choices which matter? I mean, if i have to click like 3 hours of content just for a "comic" till im at the point where it starts to be a game i will most likely not endure it to this point and i guess most of the ppl will stop before reaching this point too. Might as well keep it as a kinetic novel till the end for the sake of ppl who like it and dont like it instead of changing it only after midgame.
Not trying to be rude, but keep in mind that this is a free game that's in development. It's not being sold (what I mean is, I never sold you something and then changed it later, neither did I promise anywhere that it would have choices)

I'm not worried about people "enduring it" or not. If you can't enjoy playing it, so be it, there's hundreds of other games that for sure suit your tastes better.

When I'm done with the main storyline, that's when I'll add choices. There's really not much I can't do if you don't want to wait.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Not trying to be rude, but keep in mind that this is a free game that's in development. It's not being sold (what I mean is, I never sold you something and then changed it later, neither did I promise anywhere that it would have choices)

I'm not worried about people "enduring it" or not. If you can't enjoy playing it, so be it, there's hundreds of other games that for sure suit your tastes better.

When I'm done with the main storyline, that's when I'll add choices. There's really not much I can't do if you don't want to wait.
Dont know if you got me wrong or if you are just offended by my point but the points you made let me think its the second one. - Also not trying to be rude... Internet has its problems as we all know to show the correct intention behind statements...

Ofcourse you are not selling anything. At least not directly. I guess you would still like to get new patreons. With this attitude of "If you dont like it, go away" you sure dont get more money with it... Also im sure there are more ppl who like choice based sotries instead of kinetic novels or "upscaled comics".
But so be it. thats just my pov.

BTT: Can you at least elaborate what you mean with " When I'm done with the main storyline, that's when I'll add choices."?
Doesnt make much sense to me to get choices AFTER you are done with the story. Its like playing The Witcher 3 till the end without making any choices and after the credits you unlocked the possibility of choice.
Or like

"... and they are happily ever after - THE END - ah yeah and do you want to get this or that? (yes) / (no) / (maybe)?"

Anyways, thx for helping me clarify some points about your project.

Oct 10, 2016
The artwork is fantastic the MC is a completely useless and needs his hand held the entire time he is literrally just a neet given godlike powers I mean I get that i'm weird because I usually invest heavily in the story of adult games but I find the MC to be completely insufferable and given that he basically flips personalities constantly whenever he uses his powers and when the entie points out how utterly trash he is, hes overly defensive with no self reflection what so ever.

Maybe its just me but am I the only one that sees the MC as someone holy undeserving of a the power and b the assistence he is getting?

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Dont know if you got me wrong or if you are just offended by my point but the points you made let me think its the second one. - Also not trying to be rude... Internet has its problems as we all know to show the correct intention behind statements...

Ofcourse you are not selling anything. At least not directly. I guess you would still like to get new patreons. With this attitude of "If you dont like it, go away" you sure dont get more money with it... Also im sure there are more ppl who like choice based sotries instead of kinetic novels or "upscaled comics".
But so be it. thats just my pov.

BTT: Can you at least elaborate what you mean with " When I'm done with the main storyline, that's when I'll add choices."?
Doesnt make much sense to me to get choices AFTER you are done with the story. Its like playing The Witcher 3 till the end without making any choices and after the credits you unlocked the possibility of choice.
Or like

"... and they are happily ever after - THE END - ah yeah and do you want to get this or that? (yes) / (no) / (maybe)?"

Anyways, thx for helping me clarify some points about your project.
Nah, I was not offended. It's just the truth, I'm not selling anything and almost all of the resources that my Patreons give goes to buying more art (Which is expensive). My point by saying this was that I never promised anyone anything, so I for sure can take my time to do it like I want to. I'm just trying to make a game like I want to, then after it's done I can think about other stuff like adding branching storylines, voice acting, etc...

What I mean by "when I'm done with the main storyline" is that I'll first finish it as a linear game, THEN I'll add branching stories, choices, and everything to the whole game. This IS NOT a finished product, it's a work in progress and so you can expect it to be missing stuff for now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
As others mention, not a game, but essentially a collection of visual novel driven artwork.

The artwork looks real good. But make no mistake: This has nothing to do with a game.

It's nice what the dev wrote just above my post. But, it doesn't belong in this thread as long as there are absolutely no choices to make other than name change.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes