Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I don't like MC cousin (or childhood friend.. whatever) the one who punish the MC sister. I don't like how she rules and commands. Everyone does what she says.

I started to dislike her even more, especially after she said this..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a bitch.
I agree. I really like playing this, and she's an interesting character, but she's hard to like. Other than that, my biggest complaint I'd almost rather she be the MC lol. Either that or give us back some of the control, getting sick of her being in charge of everything.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I agree. I really like playing this, and she's an interesting character, but she's hard to like. Other than that, my biggest complaint I'd almost rather she be the MC lol. Either that or give us back some of the control, getting sick of her being in charge of everything.
Did you not play the latest update?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This new update was very great, new content for Willow, Anna, Esther and Mary....and Anna have a very good news for the people that liking "big belly"...and Willow content was very nice too, the bitch finally succumb to MC

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This game gets so fucking weird when the Twins show up.
Everything's going well, MC is on the way to breeding the shit out of his sister and suddenly... BOOM MC enters beta mode!

He acts more like Esther when he should be acting more like Willow.
He has had mind control power's for days and suddenly he has no idea how to act in front of them?
Even turning into a stuttering mess when he catches Willow molesting Esther.... like, come on?!
Where is his confidence? The balls he had to mind control his mom and sister for days? Nope, Willow shows up and he goes from Man to boy in 6 seconds flat.

I guess all it took to turn MC into a passive sub was for someone more dominant to show up?
This is super disappointing.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'll be honest, the game started off good. Then when the cousins were introduced, the game became stupid. all the sudden mc is a whiney punk bitch who when presented with an option to hypno them, punks out and runs away. Even the voice in his head is bitching at him but nope mc runs away or makes excuses or just argues with the voice. Like this game is now fucking stupid and I personally can't stand weak willed bitch boy mcs. Where did all that bravado to mind control and fuck his sister and mom go? you got two twin, lesbian sexy af cousins, but now all the sudden he's wimping out? He was one thrust from fucking his own sister, but punks out with them and just watches as Willow takes over and doms Anna? Plays with Easters huge tits? seriously dev, you shit the bed!
This game gets so fucking weird when the Twins show up.
Everything's going well, MC is on the way to breeding the shit out of his sister and suddenly... BOOM MC enters beta mode!

He acts more like Esther when he should be acting more like Willow.
He has had mind control power's for days and suddenly he has no idea how to act in front of them?
Even turning into a stuttering mess when he catches Willow molesting Esther.... like, come on?!
Where is his confidence? The balls he had to mind control his mom and sister for days? Nope, Willow shows up and he goes from Man to boy in 6 seconds flat.

I guess all it took to turn MC into a passive sub was for someone more dominant to show up?
This is super disappointing.
I wanted to try the game but after reading this I lost interest in the game.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes