grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Another Awakening from somebody with boobs or whatever hahaha, thx for share. i will take a look

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
game has been reworked again. new scenes added. old saves are not going to work. have to start all over again.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Why the fuck would they care for save compatability for a kinetic novel? There are literally no choices in the game. Just hold down CTRL for like, 4 minutes

That said, I really hope this works on the coherence issues because the art is good, the story ok but after the cousins were introduced it all went ploin shaped

D

Deleted member 1954024

Why the fuck would they care for save compatability for a kinetic novel? There are literally no choices in the game. Just hold down CTRL for like, 4 minutes

That said, I really hope this works on the coherence issues because the art is good, the story ok but after the cousins were introduced it all went ploin shaped
Well mister ''i say wtf at almost anything'' this will may work now as it did with summertime saga but when the game gets long it won't be just 4 minutes. So yes it's bad for devs to make a habit for games with no backwards compatibility for saves in the long run.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know where the saves folder is / what it is saved under? Cause i went to the normal Renpy save location and i didnt see this name or anything in the renpy saves folder. Does anyone have a name of the folder in there for quick delete lolz. i had like almost 30 pages of saved images basically so i dont wanna have to delete those one at a time

Nevermind found it... It saves in the Renpy folder under WoodPineTales. lol

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone know where the saves folder is / what it is saved under? Cause i went to the normal Renpy save location and i didnt see this name or anything in the renpy saves folder. Does anyone have a name of the folder in there for quick delete lolz. i had like almost 30 pages of saved images basically so i dont wanna have to delete those one at a time
There's the obvious one in the Tamas\game folder, the not easily to located is %appdata%\renpy\WoodPineTales-1560777760

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Are you thinking make this game proper sex animations (30-60 pictured soft/smooth) or it will be always like that with 2-3 render or staticly animated? Probably this is biggest worse point of game...

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Well mister ''i say wtf at almost anything'' this will may work now as it did with summertime saga but when the game gets long it won't be just 4 minutes. So yes it's bad for devs to make a habit for games with no backwards compatibility for saves in the long run.
Hwhat.

Also kinetic novels are defined by literally next to no choices. There will never be a point where this game is going to have even branches, never you mind actual choices and grinding like those games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the game, beside the had to start a new game this is the most longest update the developer giving us. So many sex content with Anna, Mary, Esther and Willow make the restart totally worth it

thewakingowl

Apr 7, 2019
Here are all the scenes so you lazy wankers don't have to spend 4 minutes holding ctrl. Don't know how to upload a folder, so i (hopefully) made a Mega link. Every save file is a scene. Cheers!

Reactions: uiopuiop3112
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes