ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
In my defense things work out later, these guys probably didn't play it to the end.
since apparently you can't read, I DID play your game, but the MC became so insufferable it made me stop. Where did his balls go? You introduced the cousins, then suddenly he's a wimp? Even his patron's voice is complaining about him missing opportunities to mind control the cousins. So either you are shit at writing, turned your MC into a beta on purpose, or someone else is writing your story. Either way, I hate the direction of the story. And "oh it gets better" is a cop out. It shouldn't have gone bad in the first place.

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
since apparently you can't read, I DID play your game, but the MC became so insufferable it made me stop. Where did his balls go? You introduced the cousins,, then suddenly he's a wimp? Even his patron voice is complaining about him missing opportunities to mind control the cousins. So either you are shit at writing, turned your MC into a beta on purpose, or someone else is writing this story. EIther way, I hate the direction of the story. And "oh it gets better" is a cop out. It shouldn't have gone bad in the first place.
There's a game for each taste, too bad my game didn't suit yours.

Reactions: punisher2099

Drome100

Jul 14, 2020
since apparently you can't read, I DID play your game, but the MC became so insufferable it made me stop. Where did his balls go? You introduced the cousins,, then suddenly he's a wimp? Even his patron voice is complaining about him missing opportunities to mind control the cousins. So either you are shit at writing, turned your MC into a beta on purpose, or someone else is writing this story. EIther way, I hate the direction of the story. And "oh it gets better" is a cop out. It shouldn't have gone bad in the first place.
Lets all calm down, enjoy the ride and wait for the FREE game do end its story so you can fully complain about the whole, if it does not fit your type of´´Niche`` you may have others options in the site.

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There's a game for each taste, too bad my game didn't suit yours.
You're just bad at writing and made your MC lose his will for no reason. He was totally ok with Fucking his mom and sister, but suddenly the lesbian twins who are already doing incest and have had a crush on MC from childhood are off limit? "They are innocent, they haven't done anything to me to warrant me using my powers." But mom did? You just don't know what you're doing. Instead of introducing twins and beta-ing the mc, you should have continued mind controlling mom and stopping her from putting her clothes on. Then when the cousins were in his room, you should have mind controlled them and made them ok with seeing nudity around the house "it's a family bonding exercise" or whatever b.s. Excuse of could make up so the twins would believe him. I mean if the character who is giving you powers says you're Fucking up, what does that mean for you as a writer? You did this shit on purpose.

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
You're just bad at writing and made your MC lose his will for no reason. He was totally ok with Fucking his mom and sister, but suddenly the lesbian twins who are already doing incest and have had a crush on MC from childhood are off limit? "They are innocent, they haven't done anything to me to warrant me using my powers." But mom did? You just don't know what you're doing. Instead of introducing twins and betaing the mc, you should have continued mind controlling mom and stopping her from putting her clothes on. Then when the cousins were in his room, you should have mine controlled them and made them ok with seeing nudity around the house "it's a family binding excersise" or whatever b.s. Excuse of could make up so the twins would believe him. I mean if the character who is giving you powers says you're Fucking up, what does that mean for you as a writer? You did this shit on purpose.
I don't get why you're so angry over this. Just move on if it's not your thing, my dude.
Also, I "shouldn't" have done anything just because you thinK so. I'm creating this story like I want, you're free to play it or not, like it or not.

PS: Yeah, I'm a bad writer, I agree. I never done something quite like this, still learning. Pretty fun so far.

And while good critiques are okay (since I can learn from it), you're just raging.

Last edited:

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Whiteleaf Studio not feeding the trolls feelsgoodman.jpg

I'll admit that I didn't like the way the MC was behaving around the twins at first, but I figured with the way the story had been so far that the story had to turn back around - so I kept playing and the story definitely went in a better direction. This is one of the games I look forward to seeing updated, though I do wish the updates had more content, but what is there is great.

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Are we going to see some more mind control from the character any time soon, I really enjoyed that part of the game in the beggining, I think there was a narrative about making you landlady and roomate your slaves at some point with that? I would love to see that and with the twins too

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm feeling very interesting if you decide to adding more characters for the game (which I would love to have more Milfs/girls for MC to fuck around with) specially the idea about the twin's mothers. Not just that but the hint about "other people with similar power" too, hope the other was a women so that she would be the final boss to be fucked by him in the end.
Overall need more sex slaves for MC, would be great if he has some neighbors or classmates to be mind controlled Whiteleaf Studio

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I don't get why you're so angry over this. Just move on if it's not your thing, my dude.
Also, I "shouldn't" have done anything just because you thinK so. I'm creating this story like I want, you're free to play it or not, like it or not.

PS: Yeah, I'm a bad writer, I agree. I never done something quite like this, still learning. Pretty fun so far.

And while good critiques are okay (since I can learn from it), you're just raging.

Part of his rant does ask something worth answering; why were the cousins initially treated differently and put on a pedestal when his own mother was apparently fair game? If he'd justified it by being unsure he could interact with them privately to keep up momentum with the mind control, that's one thing. But that wasn't it.

Reactions: pavlogrk
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes