DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Part of his rant does ask something worth answering; why were the cousins initially treated differently and put on a pedestal when his own mother was apparently fair game? If he'd justified it by being unsure he could interact with them privately to keep up momentum with the mind control, that's one thing. But that wasn't it.
Sloppy writing from Whiteleaf's own admission, but yeah he gets it under control.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Ok Esther being super into NTR and loving the idea of getting cucked by her sister was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one lmao.
It's made me actually more interested in the twins' situation with MC going forward than the mom and sister, which is surprising, considering for most of the story I considered the twins to be a downgrade comparatively.

Great stuff so far, can't wait to see how this all plays out. Hoping for more hypnosis action in the future personally. Maybe to further brainwash characters, or new ones entirely. Either way, good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAce1942

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are we going to see some more mind control from the character any time soon, I really enjoyed that part of the game in the beggining, I think there was a narrative about making you landlady and roomate your slaves at some point with that? I would love to see that and with the twins too
They pretty much are your slaves at this point.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I will fully admit that I did not complete the current game.

I personally got so frustrated at the MC allowing Anna to be tied up and punished by Willow while he peeps on them from the door that I did not continue past it. I am territorial when it comes to my love interests so seeing Willow play with our good little slut Anna while MC remained a passive bitch with no way to interfere curdled my stomach.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against lesbian play. If there was a choice of giving Anna to Willow for some play time, that's different and I'm all for MC supervising. But the way the scene was set up was more as MC spying while Willow did what she wanted rankled me and seemed like a complete regression of MC's progress to being the man of this house.

Now that being said, I am a reasonable man. If you say MC pulls his head out of his ass and remembers he's the man in charge with the mind control powers and doesn't let that happen again, I'm all for continuing the story. The artwork is phenomenal and the story is interesting so far. I just take umbrage with the femdom story point.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I will fully admit that I did not complete the current game.

I personally got so frustrated at the MC allowing Anna to be tied up and punished by Willow while he peeps on them from the door that I did not continue past it. I am territorial when it comes to my love interests so seeing Willow play with our good little slut Anna while MC remained a passive bitch with no way to interfere curled my stomach.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against lesbian play. If there was a choice of giving Anna to Willow for some play time, that's different and I'm all for MC supervising. But the way the scene was set up was more as MC spying while Willow did what she wanted rankled me and seemed like a complete regression of MC's progress to being the man of this house.

Now that being said, I am a reasonable man. If you say MC pulls his head out of his ass and remembers he's the man in charge with the mind control powers and doesn't let that happen again, I'm all for continuing the story. The artwork is phenomenal and the story is interesting so far. I just take umbrage with the femdom story point.
Don't worry they both get their revenge on Willow.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Played a bit more, glad we turned the tables on Willow and finally used our power on her.

Though as someone who has a big defloration fetish, I was suuuuper bummed to find out Esther isn't a virgin.
Well, doesn't have a hymen, considering we watch her fucking a gigantic purple dildo.
I don't need every girl to have been a virgin by the time MC gets to 'em, (sister was awesome for example!) but as Esther was built up as the pure virginal twin, we even took her first kiss!, it seems like a complete waste to not get to deflower her.

The story so far is good though, loved pounding sis in bed next to mom.
There are some story beats that concern me though. (I'm just after catching Esther fucking herself with the dildo)
Is Akaber fucking Willow? He better fucking not be as I don't see the hated three letter word in the tags.
If he is then please warn me now and I'll move on. Not interested in anyone fucking any of the girls besides MC.

Other then those concerns, I'm super interested in things progressing with the mom, super surprised nothing else has happened until now, the dream bj was super hot though and hopefully some foreshadowing of things to come. (Ha)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Played a bit more, glad we turned the tables on Willow and finally used our power on her.

Though as someone who has a big defloration fetish, I was suuuuper bummed to find out Esther isn't a virgin.
Well, doesn't have a hymen, considering we watch her fucking a gigantic purple dildo.
I don't need every girl to have been a virgin by the time MC gets to 'em, (sister was awesome for example!) but as Esther was built up as the pure virginal twin, we even took her first kiss!, it seems like a complete waste to not get to deflower her.

The story so far is good though, loved pounding sis in bed next to mom.
There are some story beats that concern me though. (I'm just after catching Esther fucking herself with the dildo)
Is Akaber fucking Willow? He better fucking not be as I don't see the hated three letter word in the tags.
If he is then please warn me now and I'll move on. Not interested in anyone fucking any of the girls besides MC.

Other then those concerns, I'm super interested in things progressing with the mom, super surprised nothing else has happened until now, the dream bj was super hot though and hopefully some foreshadowing of things to come. (Ha)
I'm not a fan of "three letter word in the tags" myself, but in this case I don't care. I am not interested in Willow and Esther, but since there is no way to ignore them, I just skip the scenes with them. I'm here for a short-haired, tanned blonde.

As for mom ... (spoiler alert!!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
As of the latest update at least, no, no need to worry. I also would not be very happy to discover if your concerns happen but I don't get the impression the story will go that way. Willow apparently knows of the guy, but asserts not personally. Who knows if she's telling the truth, lying or what the actual connection is. But like I said, I don't foresee being whiplashed by NTR out of nowhere.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The mega account has been terminated. it has been reported to board members, no future comments needed.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
In Script.rpy (If you want to call her for mom, when you speak with her) (Sis the same) Use Notepad++
define mom = Character ("[momname]", color="#153e4f")
(Oooh, fresh bread! I fucking {i}love{/i} bread!{p}Guess [mom] must have bought some earlier today.)"
Get This:

Tamas Name.jpg
Change to: The same about ([sis] to [sisrole])
pov "(Oooh, fresh bread! I fucking {i}love{/i} bread!{p}Guess [momrole] must have bought some earlier today.)"

Tamas Mom.jpg

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
What i liked in this game is simple - pictures. Drawnings and character designs is so great. I can feel in witch directory story will go. Nevertghless im still so exited to be able to play this title. Very good work! Keep on going:)

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes