anon6464

Dec 13, 2017
Heya,

The MC was more or less normal before, but now he became a blackmailer (if you want me to stop fucking your daughters, you have to be my slut) and of course, a fucking rapist.

And that's how a super game, vanilla-harem focused, becomes a super shit in only one update.

Seriously... but seriously...
Dam, Dev...
Considering he uses magic to brainwash them to have sex with him, it was rape from the beginning.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Considering he uses magic to brainwash them to have sex with him, it was rape from the beginning.
Yeah, but it was still " soft ". They were brainwashed, so... they kinda give their consent, in a way.
Arrh, it's always tricky when it includes mind control.
But in this update, the dev didn't bother at all, blackmail and full rape.

• Haha
Reactions: sabadongelov

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, this is actually quite underrated. Does have the best story, but the art is real good and all that incest and impregnation talk? Oof. Real good

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Message for the game developer: I was starting to enjoy this game and added it to my must download folder. Unfortunately because of this update I may need to remove it because it no longer works because of the Renpy creator software update a few months back that broke many games. When clicking on the exe the game no longer opens up as it should instead sending me directly to the game console which does not allow me change it in the renderer option which I need called Force Angle renderer. The two it does provide do not work to make the game functional on my system. The game dev must either add that renderer option or recompile the game file in the previous working Renpy creator software before the break. Most of the other game creators using Renpy have been able to resolve this issue for their fans by providing the two options I gave. I hope this one will follow suit. If not a few fans will move on to other games and delete this one from their devices which would be a shame because it is actually pretty good so far. Hopefully this will be fixed for us all.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Message for the game developer: I was starting to enjoy this game and added it to my must download folder. Unfortunately because of this update I may need to remove it because it no longer works because of the Renpy creator software update a few months back that broke many games. When clicking on the exe the game no longer opens up as it should instead sending me directly to the game console which does not allow me change it in the renderer option which I need called Force Angle renderer. The two it does provide do not work to make the game functional on my system. The game dev must either add that renderer option or recompile the game file in the previous working Renpy creator software before the break. Most of the other game creators using Renpy have been able to resolve this issue for their fans by providing the two options I gave. I hope this one will follow suit. If not a few fans will move on to other games and delete this one from their devices which would be a shame because it is actually pretty good so far. Hopefully this will be fixed for us all.
That sounded soooo wrong. It's like you are threatening developer with the fact that you won't download his game for free later if he won't make it work on your system. :ROFLMAO:

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
That sounded soooo wrong. It's like you are threatening developer with the fact that you won't download his game for free later if he won't make it work on your system. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

I understand you're trolling, but I'm only being honest. I only got so much free space on my system. Why would I keep something on it if it does not work at all? Does that make sense to you? Forget I asked, one should never feed the trolls. :ROFLMAO:

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
The renderer needed to open the game for those having this Renpy issue is "Force Angle Renderer", which is not available in this update. Force Angle2 renderer is but that does not work at all for those having this issue. The game dev has to either add the option I have given or recompile the game in an older version of Renpy game creator prior to the update that broke many games. Quite a few Renpy game creators have done one of these two things to fix it for their fans having issues. While some have chosen for some reason not to want to. It is their game and their choice so it's fine, I will just move on to games where Devs fix broken issues which fans of their games ask for help on. I know some troll early said I was complaining bringing this up but the person fails to see this is a forum that is created to help the developers fix issues that occur. Free or not this has nothing to do with an issue that some fans of the game are having. If the game dev feels it's not worth resolving then it's their choice and they loose an opportunity to build a bigger fan base because of it. I don't see it as a threat reminding game devs there are issues with their game and have a possibility of fan base loss because of it. But hey, trolls gonna troll, am I right.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I understand you're trolling, but I'm only being honest. I only got so much free space on my system. Why would I keep something on it if it does not work at all? Does that make sense to you?
That's actually depends on device you use to play it, if it's android, then yes, 400MB is a lot of space, and if it's computer then in 2021 it sounds silly with how 100G+ games became a norm nowadays.

I know some troll early said I was complaining bringing this up but the person fails to see this is a forum that is created to help the developers fix issues that occur. Free or not this has nothing to do with an issue that some fans of the game are having. If the game dev feels it's not worth resolving then it's their choice and they loose an opportunity to build a bigger fan base because of it. I don't see it as a threat reminding game devs there are issues with their game and have a possibility of fan base loss because of it. But hey, trolls gonna troll, am I right.
AAAAnd for the fact, since it looks like you didn't get it, I loled not about WHAT you wrote(the issue is legit, and ways to solve it are usufull be it for developer or not), but on HOW you wrote about it. It's one thing if you were his patron and wrote that, but since you are not, the whole part about how you are forced to delete the game from your "must download folder" because of this issue is funny as hell, you could have just skipped that part and wrote about the problem derectly.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
That's actually depends on device you use to play it, if it's android, then yes, 400MB is a lot of space, and if it's computer then in 2021 it sounds silly with how 100G+ games became a norm nowadays.

AAAAnd for the fact, since it looks like you didn't get it, I loled not about WHAT you wrote(the issue is legit, and ways to solve it are usufull be it for developer or not), but on HOW you wrote about it. It's one thing if you were his patron and wrote that, but since you are not, the whole part about how you are forced to delete the game from your "must download folder" because of this issue is funny as hell, you could have just skipped that part and wrote about the problem derectly.
I wrote about the problem directly. It's obvious in the message there. And I'm not going to keep something on my system if it doesn't work, simply stating fact. You could have simply just ignored it instead of taken offense to it, and made a comment. But hey I get it, everyone has an opinion right lol Any way I went ahead and made contact with someone actually useful who provided constructive information. If you want to troll it's all good, just don't get so touchy when you get called out on it.

Reactions: ooeeoo
3.60 star(s) 111 Votes