Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I wrote about the problem directly. It's obvious in the message there. And I'm not going to keep something on my system if it doesn't work, simply stating fact. You could have simply just ignored it instead of taken offense to it, and made a comment. But hey I get it, everyone has an opinion right lol Any way I went ahead and made contact with someone actually useful who provided constructive information. If you want to troll it's all good, just don't get so touchy when you get called out on it.
Well I'm not sure how your "must download folder" is part of the problem, but okey, guess it's technical aspect of it for you. You didn't have to write that you will delete it, it's kinda logical and no one really cares what you do with it(seriously, you sound like the developer should fight for the right for his game to take space on your hard drive, and that's when you are getting it for free), and I commented about free space on your system because my first post has nothing about it in the first place and I have no clue why you quoted it and wrote all that staff I didn't even mentioned. Also if you don't want anyone to lol from your posts then don't write anything silly and call anyone who had a laugh a troll. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm out before you try to reach new heights of silliness coz you can't understand what I find so funny even when I'm writing you the answer almost derectly, the whole thing should have ended long ago(like on my first post). Seriously, no point to fill thread with more rubbish no one cares about, I know it's hard, but be smart, it's time to stop this, if it helps you can consider it my win or something if you write anything more, after all you consider me a troll, don't you?(That's a rhetorical question, writing just in case)

P.S. Oh right, forgot to mention, in the beggining it was fun to read your comments, now though it's just sad, sooo.... I added you to ignore, and if against all odds you will dicide to continue this clownade, please be informed that no one cares, even me.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well I'm not sure how your "must download folder" is part of the problem, but okey, guess it's technical aspect of it for you. You didn't have to write that you will delete it, it's kinda logical and no one really cares what you do with it(seriously, you sound like the developer should fight for the right for his game to take space on your hard drive, and that's when you are getting it for free), and I commented about free space on your system because my first post has nothing about it in the first place and I have no clue why you quoted it and wrote all that staff I didn't even mentioned. Also if you don't want anyone to lol from your posts then don't write anything silly and call anyone who had a laugh a troll. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm out before you try to reach new heights of silliness coz you can't understand what I find so funny even when I'm writing you the answer almost derectly, the whole thing should have ended long ago(like on my first post). Seriously, no point to fill thread with more rubbish no one cares about, I know it's hard, but be smart, it's time to stop this, if it helps you can consider it my win or something if you write anything more, after all you consider me a troll, don't you?(That's a rhetorical question, writing just in case)
Some people just have no sense of humor

Reactions: Fearnought

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020

Exactly, no one cares. If you are not helping anyone then it's best to not say anything. Unfortunately, you fail to understand that, but hey trolls going to troll. Also, it's spelled "Directly" not derectly. And you should know not all games are just 400 megs. I mean honestly, really? If you are not a game developer then don't say anything. This is a forum to help people and the developers who may not be aware that the game they created may have issues. No one cares about your idiotic comments and snide remarks. It just makes you look ignorant. So when you have that itch do everyone a favor here and just don't be that guy. When I even say anything in these forums it's to help out people who are asking legit questions. And I don't try to belittle them at all. I listen and if I know the issue I try to help them out, or point them in the right direction. Something you should learn to do. Be helpful. Don't be that guy. Anyway, I'm going to be the bigger man here and ignore you kid. Good luck, though, and remember my advice. Don't be that guy.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art style looks damn fine! Girls looks georgous aswell <3 But i cant see animated tag so it doesnt have animated sex scenes i gues? Thats damn sad :( I would love to see this amazing art style with animated sex scenes :(

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
My only gripe with the latest update was the way in which the hypnosis was done (or not done at all, really.)

MC casually remarked something about 'subtle hypnosis' I think, but it was basically non existent. He snapped his fingers once. If it's too subtle, it may as well not even exist.

It's not a big deal and entirely preferential, but I played the game because of the hypnosis theme. If going forward MC just snaps his fingers once and that's it, I feel like it'll be a step backward from what made the story fun and more unique to begin with. Compare the whole hypno process with his mom and sister to the 'process' with the twins' mom. The difference is night and day.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Great ah not so much game I usually hate the cg slideshows since to be a game you have to actually make choices and play but this is good! It's art style I like. I gotta thing for dominating bitchy sisters so I love it(although wish she wasn't built like a body builder and more like the (cousins? not sure what are the two brunettes supposed to be? I put cousins but anyone know I am not done yet started just a bit ago but could be a buy! anyways my 2cents but good job although the 720p compressed super hard version idk I will fix it myself hopefully I will try to do some ai reconstruction to clean it up anyways keep up the good work!

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Nearly a year since I last played this, it felt like the story was pushed too fast on very little content. There are around 500-530 images in nearly two years. Sure the dev is making another game as well, if another dev was making this, there would have been more story by now or even had it completed

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Short but good update. Hope next one will be released a little faster. Keep up the good work.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
My only gripe with the latest update was the way in which the hypnosis was done (or not done at all, really.)

MC casually remarked something about 'subtle hypnosis' I think, but it was basically non existent. He snapped his fingers once. If it's too subtle, it may as well not even exist.

It's not a big deal and entirely preferential, but I played the game because of the hypnosis theme. If going forward MC just snaps his fingers once and that's it, I feel like it'll be a step backward from what made the story fun and more unique to begin with. Compare the whole hypno process with his mom and sister to the 'process' with the twins' mom. The difference is night and day.
True. The story does seem pretty rushed. Not only the hypnosis, but the pregnancy content seems rushed as well. It's been what, 2-3 days since MC banged the twins and they already know they're pregnant? I don't really think pregnancy tests work like that.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

You're forgetting the demon/djinn thing inside him giving him powers.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
You're forgetting the demon/djinn thing inside him giving him powers.
Well, it would be fine (ish) if the game mentioned MC's powers growing vastly more powerful, but as far as I know, it doesn't. In fact, I recall the whatever-is-inside saying something about being near death, which should make the MC's powers weaker, if anything. Must admit that I havent played the entire game in a while though, so I could be remembering things wrong.

Reactions: jxd

malrayo

Oct 23, 2017

Agreed!!

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

Big Dan

Jul 6, 2017
Where I start the game I get a performance warning. This computer is using software rendering. Any clue what is to be done.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Where I start the game I get a performance warning. This computer is using software rendering. Any clue what is to be done.
Could you attach your log.txt file? I'm just curious as to what the game is detecting. Have you had any issues with other games? Also, what are your computer's specs?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First try to update your video drivers.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
As much as I like the game so far, it's annoying that the damn software keeps making preference adjustments. I don't want audio, that's the choice I've made, but for fucks sakes, the game needs to quit changing the music slider every time it's told to play a music file. I'm almost at the point I'd rather shitlist this game.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes