Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing from the beginning again and I remembered Willow..
I hate her. Fake bitch.

She pretended to be our "friend" and she is also a family..

It is a pity that there is no option to reject her and not have anything to do with her anymore.
I don't want to trust her after what she has done to us and what she has been like for us.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I have to tell you, this is funny shit.
I liked it.
A very important point, there is no tag "animated" BUT, somehow, despite the fact that it is not very good, it is animated.
In fairness, I generally cannot imagine the further development of the storyline.
Just what else to develop? MC has already fucked all his girls, poured sperm into their uterus, and now the plot can be the maximum attempt of the protagonist to help the unknown voice survive?
Maybe I'm stupid and missed something, but that's all I could think of now after completing the game.
I'm not even sure if any more girls are needed here.

Reactions: Alfius and Kalinkus

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was hoping we got animations with new updates, but not happened :( I realy love this game art style but without animations its more like normal VN for me, pictures not does job :p

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Holy shit the art is amazing and right off the bat the first picture shows nice inverted nipples. Imma try that soon that's for sure! <3

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
They left out an image (sis_kitchen_9) in the first update scene and had the timing for the previous two way off so that the text didn't really coincide with the images. Attached is a fixed copy of the script file for those who care.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes