fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
any saves or cheats?
its generaly a kinetic novel with dialog choices. perhaps some choices excise the black haired sisters, i havent checked, but there are no values to grind so no cheats. if you want so see something faster, use skipping.

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
the application pop up for few moments then it crash. its not the 1st game to do this, some update for the games I play not working and I don't know why? ply help

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Whiteleaf Studio This game has the potential to be in top 10 incest games here with such incredible mom's model and twins, yet full rework is needed including locations , animations... but i wont say much as i havent been ur patreon ever...
KUDOS bro
Animations in Renpy? is even posible? i search every video en youtube and maybe the closest thing is live2d and its a nightmare to draw.
If you know any good tutorial to implement everything you say, please leave a link :cry:.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Animations in Renpy? is even posible? i search every video en youtube and maybe the closest thing is live2d and its a nightmare to draw.
If you know any good tutorial to implement everything you say, please leave a link :cry:.
Plenty of Ren'Py games have animations. Sex is not too difficult to animate, it's a long series of a single action being repeated over and over (for instance, penetration), so you can just loop a set of a few images over and over.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
Plenty of Ren'Py games have animations. Sex is not too difficult to animate, it's a long series of a single action being repeated over and over (for instance, penetration), so you can just loop a set of a few images over and over.
Ah! I thought he was referring to animation like Alice Awakening or Love Cumedy, which are still part of the gameplay and not cinematics.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
renpy can play pre-rendered utilizing codecs installed on the pc. non-video animations often are simple timer/delay based "flip book" animations that cycle through a prepared stack of images.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Were is Gallery? In game folder we have gallery.rpy it means we have Gallery in Game, but in not! WTF? 0_0

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Were is Gallery? In game folder we have gallery.rpy it means we have Gallery in Game, but in not! WTF? 0_0
looking at the file in question, it is supposed to be part of the main menu. Looking through the scenes, it might be some sort of work in progress. Dunno. I'm too lazy to dig through other files to see if that is the case.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The artist has been doing an incredible job for this game, but I can't say the same thing about the writer. With a decent story and some interesting game mechanics, this game can make ten times the amount of money the developers are currently earning on their patreon account.

Reactions: koplayer077

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
looking at the file in question, it is supposed to be part of the main menu. Looking through the scenes, it might be some sort of work in progress. Dunno. I'm too lazy to dig through other files to see if that is the case.
f I remember correctly, there used to be a gallery for this game in the first few releases (before 0.04 if I'm remembering right), but then it was disabled for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes