rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I appreciate that the updates for this game get straight to business from narrative point and scene to the next. It's actually fairly easy to split up the story into smaller chunks and implement a limited free roam, menu system and typical interface later on when it's ready. But to keep the interest up and supporters happy, doesn't get more straightforward than this.

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Mistakes:
"Hi Amelia. Didn't knew..." Know, not knew.
"...buy love? true friendship?" True

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Didn't really wanna give this one a try cus of the size (i like my games girthy :LOL:) But it was damn nice (y)

Parisien

Apr 13, 2018
Great game, really enjoyed it. However, I would appreciate a little more build up so that breaking a character feels more rewarding. I would also like to see the game go beyond the pregnancies. What I mean by this is not ending the game when they all give birth, so we see how they change and behave as mothers.

Reactions: blackstar42

kyoumakun

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1455406

Overview:
Tamas Awakning is an erotic game about corruption and the limits of power. What would happen if someone naturally evil got almost unlimited power? Well, play it and find out.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-16
Release Date: 2021-10-16
Developer: Whiteleaf Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Saves from 0.06 don't work you will need to start again

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1455410 View attachment 1455411 View attachment 1455412 View attachment 1455413 View attachment 1455414
looks nice nhl

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes