Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
A tip I'm sure has been mentioned before: on PC press A and change Font Override to something less stupid. You will need to make Text size scaling smaller too. The original font makes it read like "HeLLo tHeRe, tHiS iS a StUpId FoNt!".
Just a tip...

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Patreon post

Girlfriend tested positive for covid a few days ago and now I'm feeling shitty as well. Probably got it too. Intense headache, body pain and fever. I dont think ill be able to deliver the next update on time, I apologize to everyone.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Patreon post

Girlfriend tested positive for covid a few days ago and now I'm feeling shitty as well. Probably got it too. Intense headache, body pain and fever. I dont think ill be able to deliver the next update on time, I apologize to everyone.
That's bad, I hope he and his girlfriend will recover soon

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This looks really nice, any animations? Two years in Dev, does it have much content? Does it need an Ipatch? :unsure:
I love this art style and how these girls look. Any music or sexy sounds?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
This looks really nice, any animations? Two years in Dev, does it have much content? Does it need an Ipatch? :unsure:
I love this art style and how these girls look. Any music or sexy sounds?
If I remember, there are no animations (maybe basic thrusting it ones, but that does not count) and no sound/music (or very little).
No need for Ipatch as you name relationships yourself and there is a good chunk of content IMO. I recommend trying it since it is an enjoyable game.

The pregnancy tag should be added though.

3.60 star(s) 111 Votes